PGP...we've got to be seen to be believed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kafrun said:

Did you see Sim Carmel and Adam
snapshot_11ca5899_f1d544a0.jpg

I got to pinch his bottom:giggle:

hey a Michigander on Letterman! He had to ask him to show him where Petosky was. He just wanted to see the cool Hand trick only we can do :wink:

:hug: hello ladies :heart:

Sorry I missed you Patti, it's been forever!

Hi Carmel :) I'm glad you liked the sims updates :lol: did you see the other ones from SimAdam and SimCarmels date? :shifty: I think those are my favorite so far :giggle:

Dis! You are up LATE! :shocked: :hyper: :flirt:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

A grammer book.....wowwie :angry:

Take your time Dis...this is a good relief for me :lmao:

SG....you are an :evil: girl for thinking such a naughty thought :wink:

I thought you'd be excited:angry::wink:

good...I've got more where this came from:lol:

Dismantled said:

YES:angry: and I'm your host...Dismantled*bows.....johnnie..tell her what she's won:happy:

:wink:

Letterman's giving away Exploda-Pop Popcorn for Stump-the-Band Thursday! :happy:

I :love: Dave. He makes me :lmao: whenever I watch his show.

Sad_Girl said:
hey a Michigander on Letterman! He had to ask him to show him where Petosky was. He just wanted to see the cool Hand trick only we can do :wink:

Dis! You are up LATE! :shocked: :hyper: :flirt:

:hug:SG
I know...insomnia:crazy:

I'll show you guys where my Petosky is:angry:

:lmao::huh: don't pay any attention to me please...I'm crazy:lmao:

I've been trying to word the dedication page from my novel (It's a visualization trick would-be authors do to try and motivate themselves through tedious revisions :crack: ) and I have to admit I'm fairly stumped on who exactly to fittingly credit my Pleban Party Girls for all their support :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
:hug: hello ladies :heart:

Hi Carmel :) I'm glad you liked the sims updates :lol: did you see the other ones from SimAdam and SimCarmels date? :shifty: I think those are my favorite so far :giggle:

I saw those!! OMG:lol: Adam sure does move fast!! What was he trying to do to me on the sofa?!!!!
Why can't the guys here act like Adam? But I guess I am asking way to much. There are not many men can measure up to Adam:cool:

Back
Top Bottom