PGP-we're U2's first mates!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

What can i do :shrug:

I just take it as my body getting rid of all the crap to prepare itself :shifty:

Did i ever tell you that NI was 12lb when he was born :yikes:

wtf:yikes: 12 lbs!!!!!! :scream: *nightmares

WildHoney said:

You didn't ruin anything :no:

You've put a smile on my face after a miserable day

I can't tell you how happy i am for you :hug:

awww you had a bad day:( *pets

Thank you:heart: I wish all the same too you and NI:heart: and soon.

sami0201 said:

It's nothing urgent. :wink:

See my edited post ^

I replied. :lol: Thanks, it was mostly better yesterday, but then got sore again (not as bad though) in the evening/night. I have SO much to get done tonight, I can't afford to be distracted. :yikes:

I'm not good at stats, as I bitch about incessantly, but the stuff he's having me read is grad level stuff...and it's been over a year since i finished my most recent course. :scream: Out of what I did read, I understood most of it. Old terms kind of started coming back to me. I have to do a remote connect to the computer in our office to do the testing I need to have done for tomorrow, and I can't do that till after 6 (if I connect to it now, it will lock out anyone who is actually there and wants to use it)...I just hope that goes smoothly. I only got 4 hours sleep last night, and my concentration isn't great right now. :angry:

[/bitching and complaining]

Wild!! :kiss:

Dismantled said:

awww you had a bad day:( *pets

Thank you:heart: I wish all the same too you and NI:heart: and soon.

I believe it wil happen when it's meant too

I always wanted to see the boys in US/Canada before i had a baby and done that last year and ow i've lost the weight it will make it easier , #

Mind you i've already told NI that i need to visit Toronto, Chicago & Boston next tour :lol:

WildHoney said:

I know..if it's that big i ain't pushing :no:

He was too big for the cot so they had to use a drawer from the matron's desk

He still is a big boy :giggle: :shifty:

omg...a drawer:lmao::cute: I ain't doing that either!

Back from lunch! :hug:

Oh, and I have some good news!! I was talking with a co-worker of mine over lunch, and she was saying that she's looking for a place to live. I need a new roomie desperately, and she is such a sweet girl. So, she's gonna come by tonight and have a look at the place! Oh I really hope this will work out, and that she'll want to move in with me! :D

ThoraSEB said:

Oh, and I have some good news!! I was talking with a co-worker of mine over lunch, and she was saying that she's looking for a place to live. I need a new roomie desperately, and she is such a sweet girl. So, she's gonna come by tonight and have a look at the place! Oh I really hope this will work out, and that she'll want to move in with me! :D

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you:yes:

ThoraSEB said:

Hi Thora! :hug: I hope it works out for you. :)

I should take my dog out...he's starring at me:scream: and start dinner....having a sweet potato craving for some reason:lol:

Thanks everyone! :hug: She's 2 years younger than me, but very mature, and such a nice person. When we were talking about it, she sounded so interested, and even loved the pics I sent to her. Hoping for the best. :)

Back
Top Bottom