PGP-we're U2's first mates!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
U2picture9091.jpg
Baby Bono :love:

daygloeyes2 said:
It's just very frustrating when I'm taking care of myself and my sugars are still out of wack. :slant:

:hug: I know. the first prescription medicine a person tries to treat depression almost always stops working after awhile. I've been through the roller coaster with the treatments for for it, doing everything right but still feeling like crap. But you'll have longer and longer stretches of good health as you go along

Drea said:
*leaves chocolate-covered :edge: for Jez or Mucca, whoever finds him first :sexywink:*

I found him! :hyper:
And I've read through that thread, and the Hawaiian dreams one, and this one, and no one's claimed him before! :happy:

:grumpy: This is what happens when I don't get on here for days, and then can't stay up as long either. I bring up days old posts :lol:

Have I mentioned I do not like the fact that my brother has moved back home? :madwife: he's such an inconsiderate asshole...

Anyways, gotta run along already. Things to do, and people to see and school starts in a week. :crack:

Sorry Drea :lol: I started watching TV and fell asleep there :reject:

But I did finally get to see an episode of House! :up: good show :yes;
and Dr Chase? :combust: I think I need medical attention, stat! :faint: :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom