PGP-we're U2's first mates!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
We had a dog when I was growing up. He was so beautiful! :cute: This isn't the greatest pic, since it's probably 15 years old, but this is my brother and our dog. :heart:

Theo3.jpg

Theo looks like Kelly :love: :heart:

I miss her so much. :(

ThoraSEB said:
Hi Dazz! :hug: I was just thinking about you the other day. How are you doing?

:)

hi thora & baydoll !!

I'm doing prettyy good..........and esp good when I'm out in the parks etc on some of the finally again GORGEOUS WEATHER DAYS- deep blue skies, some light clouds, upper 70'sF to mid-upper 80'sF LOW Humiduty-- this past weekend, last night & upcomong for the next several days {showers this morning}>

finally getting to relax again inbetween my cleaning project {some more time to finish it ]. BIG cleaning and the extra time time needed to do it and then thw really tired out for a few days after....couldn't be on the puter :( as much at all.

How aRE YOU BOTH? :)

Last edited:
It's such a catchy song, isn't it, Wayne? I'm making a CD for a friend for her birthday, and obviously that's going to be the first song. :D I'm having such fun with it. I don't know what kind of picture to put on the front of the booklet I'm making, as it's not a U2 compilation - I'm only including 2 U2 songs on it. I have a few weeks left before her b-day, so I'm not too worried about it yet.

ThoraSEB said:

Aww. :hug:

Rock Star tonight! :dancing: :lol:

Thanks. :hug:

It is! :hyper: But I've had a grand total of 6 hours sleep in the past two days, and in my zombie-like state, I'm not sure if I'll be able to stay up for it. :happy: If I don't (or if I go out :shifty: ) I'll record it.

Hi Dazzled, BD :hug:

ThoraSEB said:
It's such a catchy song, isn't it, Wayne? I'm making a CD for a friend for her birthday, and obviously that's going to be the first song. :D I'm having such fun with it. I don't know what kind of picture to put on the front of the booklet I'm making, as it's not a U2 compilation - I'm only including 2 U2 songs on it. I have a few weeks left before her b-day, so I'm not too worried about it yet.

yes it is!! :rockon:

Good news though - I found out today that the problems I had last night weren't completely due to me, it's because SPSS loaded my raw data in a weird way. Apparently, that program is very tempermental, and frequently does odd things...

So, I have to go back and make several changes, and go back in on Friday. I was told not to worry so much, to just chill about it, and when I get frustrated, just walk away and leave it...that problems at this phase are normal. I love my advisor. :love: :drool:

I was planning on coming home, making a list, and going grocery shopping, but I don't know if I can even get up right now. :crack:

We were listening to Arcade Fire in the car earlier. :happy:

Back
Top Bottom