PGP-we're the ladies with the spinning heads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK this is what I have to do for this damn paper:

-Apply themes from Church documents(e.g. Papal Encyclicals and Pastoral Letters) to your topic and explain why these themes apply to your topic.
-Examine how your topic is relevant to the biblical foundations of justice in both the Old and New Testaments.
-Explain the role of sin, grace, and reconciliation as a framework for social change in regards to your topic.
-Explain a Christian feminist model of Justice to your topic using what you have learned from Joan Chittiser’s Heart of Flesh and other readings.
-Compare and contrast the feminist model of Justice to the themes chosen from the Catholic Social Teachings. What conclusions can you draw about these two frameworks/models in regards to social change?

My teacher said every year he’s tried to get the Theo department to change this part because he feels it’s too hard. He says these are types of questions you get in grad school.

WildHoney said:
Great title DG :hug:

I'm an lapsed Roman Catholic, i passed my exam second time i was ok on biblical questions but the social said of things :huh:

I still can't believe you of all people went to Catholic school. :lol: :hug:

On a happier note, I'm legal in 28 days. :sexywink:

WildHoney said:

Drink?? Think about Bono in a :evil: way....

I can't drink until I'm 21.

At 18 I can vote, get married, and enlist in the military and drive for my country. So why can't I buy some booze? Not that I'm a big drinker(anymore :wink: ), but I should be able to.

For no reason whatsoever other than to cheer me up, I think I'll post some pictures again from one of the best nights of my life. :heart:

822242-R1-006-1A.jpg

822242-R1-022-9A.jpg

822242-R1-018-7A.jpg

Can you see me? :giggle:
120405.jpg

Dismantled said:

yeah..it saw YOU comming:angry:

:giggle:

Oh that reminds me: In history, my teacher said "hanged". A girl asked if it was a word. He said it was, it was the proper word, not "hung" as some people think. I couldn't keep from laughing when he said hung. :lmao: :reject:

Clone. :love:

daygloeyes2 said:

:giggle:

Oh that reminds me: In history, my teacher said "hanged". A girl asked if it was a word. He said it was, it was the proper word, not "hung" as some people think. I couldn't keep from laughing when he said hung. :lmao: :reject:

Clone. :love:

:lmao:

perv:angry:

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom