PGP-we're the ladies with the spinning heads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nighty night Jo :hug: :heart:

She's a mystery from Bonos solo work just came on. Its so :drool: Just Bono and Edge. :heart: God now He was a friend of mine by Willie Nelson just came on. Shuffle is kicking my sappy arse tonight! :heart: :bow:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Eless! :hug:
How goes the thesis stuff? Still philosphically confusing?

Omigosh, this week has been a nightmare. I'm too tired to pretend it hasn't been.

Had a major breakdown last night, crying on the phone with my mom, nearly crying in front of my professor at lunch. A total hormonal mess.

Came home this afternoon and collapsed in a 2 and a half hour nap and still woke up exhausted.

Right now I'm just working for the weekend. :wink:

:hug: Eless that happens to the best of us. Definetly sounds like you need a break from it all. :heart:

workpics017.jpg

This is the bag after felting. Its not the greatest picture.

enterprise007.jpg

the before one

Dazz I'll try to get a better picture in better light tomorrow. :)

I think I'm gonna head to bed. I wanted to stay up, but I can barely keep my eyes open. Nighty night :hug: :heart:

:wave:

Bandit's adorable :cute:

I don't usually do this, but :drool: DAMN, those pics of Edge! What is it with the boys this tour all becoming pounceable? :giggle:

I've been dreaming about rumours of u2 playing a secret gig in eastern side of Lower Manhattan...

it sort of follows a bit what Lower Manhattan can look like , and it ofthen looks fairly similar fr5om dream to dream :lmao:
I swear I've had this type of dream........? what between 10 - maybe nearly 20 times already :mad: :madspit: :laugh:

do i get to actually see them????????!?meh......maybe 2x's so far :grumpy:

:wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:tongue:

See why I can't write stories? You can be assured I would immediately feel the need to add a random lamb cameo. :reject: :lol:

Perhaps minus the groping.

And that is one of the things I love the most about you :wink: :hug: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom