PGP-we're the ladies with the spinning heads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you girls are feeling better; Sami and Wild :hug:

Sami - I wouldn't say it's a good idea to blow your tests off, but I'd be a hypocrite if I told you not too :lol:

Bri - :hug: hows Buttons? Coming down from the doggie dope? :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Sami :hug:
Still not feeling well? :(

A bit better maybe, but still feeling like crap :lol: You know those Puffs tissue commercials with the little person and their nose is all red and sore and then they get the Puffs tissues and it gets better? Well I'm the person before they get the Puffs, dammit! :lmao: :madwife:

A nose in need deserves Puffs indeed. Well apparently I don't deserve Puffs because no one will go get them for me :scream:

/rant :lmao:

How are you? :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

Bri - :hug: hows Buttons? Coming down from the doggie dope? :lol:

:laugh:!

Yes, now he's on antibiotics which have been making him all drowsy. I swear on his walk earlier this morning he was actually trying to fall asleep while walking. :lol:

Sami, I don't mean to laugh at your pain.....but......:lmao:!!!

Awww :hug: You know what you need? Mucca or VP to blow you. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
I hope you girls are feeling better; Sami and Wild :hug:

Sami - I wouldn't say it's a good idea to blow your tests off, but I'd be a hypocrite if I told you not too :lol:

:lol:

random:
I got a brochure from the University of Hartford in Connecticut today, and it looks really pretty :love: It's much easier to get into than anywhere I want to go, but it's still a decent school. And it said that 90something percent of kids get financial aid from them, and even without it it's nowhere near as expensive as NYU or BU! And it's right between Long Island and Boston :drool: I think I'll apply as a safety school. College is so soon :hyper:

Sami did I ever post that pic of sebastian for you? I remember you asking a Loooong time ago... :reject:

sebastian2.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:

:laugh:
I think SG's right, it may have been before you joined us.

Let's just say that in an altruistic act, when people were sick, others offered to blow (thier noses :shifty:) them.

:lol: Would you expect less from us?

:lmao:

In that case, they are more than welcome :flirt: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom