PGP: We're the ghosts of love and we haunt this place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He got "taken down" easily. Nobody, including the guy himself got hurt.

Actually, the dude was emotionally unstable and a bit coocoo.
Looked like he wouldn't hurt a fly, and the gun was probably fake.
Social media is claiming he lost both his parents or his family on flight MH17, which crashed in Ukraine last yr.

I actually feel kind of sorry for him if that's the case.

In other news. IS IT SEPTEMBER YET?

I cannot wait for the weekend to come and relax a little bit because I know that even next week I'll be pretty busy - now that I started this job I need to do lots of papers...and on Saturday we'll have a party for my roommate who will move back to Croatia in next days :sad:...and I'll have a new (male) roommate...I'm pretty excited about this because it's my very first time sharing an apartment with a guy who's not my brother, my cousin or boyfriend! we'll see!

A lot is still unclear, but he was caught pretty quickly. Nobody got hurt, but apparently he wanted to give a message on something big. The gun was indeed a fake, it was rather obvious he didn't intend to use it, as he kept it behind his back or aimed at the floor the whole time they were in the studio. Now I knnow why.

On another note, it started to snow. :D

Shame it means our railways suck and I had to wait 45 minutes for a train. :lol: But it does look awesome outside.

Here in Germany it's snowing since last week....tonight I really wanted to go out and have a drink, dance a little bit and maybe even be flirty but...nothing :|

Here in Indiana USA, we are looking at anywhere from 5 to 12 inches of snow to begin Sunday and go on into Monday. Thank goodness I don't have to go anywhere Monday! :applaud:

Dance? I call that a small wiggle. :giggle:

None the less :drool: Normally I'm not all jumpy about men with so much bulk. But he seems really awesome and funny.
Plus his roots and accent. Make him look quite the part altogether.

:wave::wave::wave:

very quik hello

yikes GG :ohmy: didn't here it on Public radio which normally does a pretty good to good job on International news!

Enjoy your cruise! was it H_E ?

probably find out this week what's going on with my sis.

have a good rest of yje weekend

GG you can have our next :angry: Snowseorm arriving Sun-Mon or Mon Tues :madspit:

Snowpocalypse 2015 has come and...mostly gone. Most of our area got between 9-12 inches. Schools were closed today due to ice overnight and below zero wind chills. It's been downright nasty out...went to church Sunday and prolly should have stayed home. We're stocked up on groceries for a few more days so other than Mr CK working none of us left the house today. Planning to stay in again tomorrow since the wind chills are supposed to be below zero again. Ugh. Is it spring yet??? Better yet, is it tour time yet????

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

Why would we get action during the grammy's? There's nothing interesting happening for U2fans there. We're not going to hear anythign much until Bono can use his arms again.

Why would we get action during the grammy's? There's nothing interesting happening for U2fans there. We're not going to hear anythign much until Bono can use his arms again.

Um, did you manage to forget the nomination for Best Rock Album? And Bono is perfectly fine. If he can go drinking with Edge in Malibu, he is well on the road to recovery. Arm in a sling? Shit, been there. Done that. Performed and moved on.

Edge is still in LA as of this am according to instagram pics, so perhaps he will accept a win on behalf of the band? And according to a Grammys schedule making the rounds via Twitter, Madonna performes right before the Best Rock Album, so kudos to Oseary. ;)

They're nominated for a category so unimportant, it isn't even televised. Besides that, they're not going to win. Nobody really expects them to win, so we wouldn't get a bigger crowd here for that.

Bono drinking with Edge in Malibu was a rumour last time I checked, it hasn't been confirmed, no pics, nothing. Still in a coma. They were supposed to perform at the Grammy's before Bono's biking disaster. That would have gotten this place back in action for sure, but nothing's gonna happen now.

When are the grammy's anyway?

The Grammys were last night. Their award was one of only NINE televised, and it got given to Beck. (Who also got album of the year....which is a debate all its own.)

And I remembered all too well why I quit watching the Grammys...23 performances, most of whom I didn't even recognize or care for, a lot of "mash ups" like Rihanna and Paul McCartney, and only 9 awards on air. It was performance after performance. Why not just have a "Grammys concert" on air and do awards privately and just be done with it. I ended up clicking off the television once their category was done (mercifully it was 56 mins into the show).

Tiesto received one :lmao:

Thats way more "WTF" for me than Beck

:lmao::lmao:

That guy going all Banksy on the museum is hilarious too.

Just heard that on the radio. :lol: Ah well, at least he got some recognition for his work. But this particular track is pretty bad.

Back
Top Bottom