PGP: We're the ghosts of love and we haunt this place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edge is like .. a twig there. Glad he at least gained a bit of muscle and weight during elevation, and even more during the vertigo days. Suits him better.

Also , I'm not REALLY judging. I know how hard it can be to actually gain weight for some people. Like myself ;-).

Genes :giggle:

None at all my mom is struggling to gain weight. When we are on cruises she gains weight but when we're home she looses it. Don't know what they put in the food on cruise lines but it just happens lol. ?

Sent from my iPod touch using U2 Interference

I can personally testify that Domo is pretty much a walking stick. :wink: I can lend you some of my fat if you want to.

Perhaps if she gains weight on cruises, it might not be food related Heartland? Could be if she's in a lot of stress normally, she loses weight faster, and on the cruise she's more relaxed so she gains weight as well..

I never thought of it that way GG. (BTW can I call you GG?) but she's happy when she's home unless she's hiding it really well. Idk tbh but thanks for telling me. :)

Most people here call me that :wink: Since the other GGs dissappeared I'm no longer GG2, ha.

PLEBA has been dead for quite a while. I assume it'll be livelier once tour time comes around, with press releases and photos coming more freely..

I like Edge both ways. I have a pretty serious thing for skinny guys, but Elevation and Vertigo were also very, very lovely. It looks like on the promo tour he (and all of them) were quite a bit lighter than 360, no?

Thanks, GG! I thought their bodies looked surprisingly similar in those photos, except Bono. Did anyone else think so?

Most people here call me that :wink: Since the other GGs dissappeared I'm no longer GG2, ha.

PLEBA has been dead for quite a while. I assume it'll be livelier once tour time comes around, with press releases and photos coming more freely..

:lol: Okay GG. Yeah it's just sad that nobody is on PLEBA. I tried to liven it up with my thread but it didn't work. :p

10518650_683307888457405_8295052918063981743_n_zps9e6f2beb.jpg

I GOT THIS YESTERDAY AND WHAT YUMMY PICS IT HAS IN IT! :drool::drool::drool::drool:

New Plebans come every so often and want it to be as active and excited as they are-- I did this myself a couple of years ago. There just isn't enough critical mass without a tour, I think. I'm not sure if the squeeing will resume when the tour starts or not, but right now most of the action is here. We get new threads for photos and chat when there are new events-- but there was no photo of the bike accident!

We now at least have one xRay ;-)

And thanks Gg, yes walking stick. but a healthy one.
I think my work balances out a lot of food for me.
Lots of walking , heavy lifting, swimming, and drinking lots of water helps. But again.. I could go and do nothing, and still don't gain much.

Thanks for the fat offer Gg :giggle: Where to put it though :p Am more than happy with my body the way it is.

New Plebans come every so often and want it to be as active and excited as they are-- I did this myself a couple of years ago. There just isn't enough critical mass without a tour, I think. I'm not sure if the squeeing will resume when the tour starts or not, but right now most of the action is here. We get new threads for photos and chat when there are new events-- but there was no photo of the bike accident!

Oh I see. That's why this thread was made. I understand :)

Psshh. Say that to the Hawaii, Kebab and pepperoni pizza's I eat. ;-) Per Tutti's margerithas are just too bloody nice. You know how nice they are :drool: Even if its just the "bottom" :hyper:

Heartland , sorry don't have the book. Do have a scanner. But I'm pretty sure if you put up a request thread for any specific photo it'll already be on someone's hard drive.

Is anyone else having problems viewing the last page of the Endless Edge thread? I can't get it to load and I've tried on my computer and ipad.

Aw no. I hotlinked a photo there yesterday (bad interferencer I know, but it wasn't from any of us.) Is that what did it?

oh you bet it will! :lol:

I'd be really, really be surprised if it didn't !
amybe there won't be as many previous people this time...
but maybe newer people will find it and The PGP!

To solve it, try going to a different page and use the quick reply box to spam photos, to make the thread go to a new page :) that page will be lost forever though.

Then it was indeed a hotlinking problem. We've had that happen some time in the past in a couple misc pics thread, I'm still not quite sure how it happens, but I think it's something like this. When a site wants to prevent hotlinking, if that site is linked to on Interference, for instance if someone crossposts a photo in the img tags, it could cause an endless loading loop because that picture refuses to load. Though in most instances this would only result in the particular photo not loading rather than the entire page. :hmm: So I'm not sure yet what causes that, but at least we can fix it!

Jeevey do you remember what site the picture you posted was from?

Back
Top Bottom