PGP: We're the ghosts of love and we haunt this place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Belated B-Day for Thora first :hug:

The three loveliest cities of the country! :D Have fun!

If you want to practice some sightseeing, I highly recommed playing the Assassin's Creed II series. :wink: They are set in Florence, Venice and Rome respectively. :D A couple years ago, but still there's a lot recognisable.

You totally forget Montireggioni :wink:

a bit grainy as zoomed in from a distance, dont want to scare em :wink:

And if doggy was there , you'd want him to NOT get tetanus or rabies :D

didnt see, prolly fecked of already ;)

Yup. Mom is gone.
Dunno about finland seals but the common and grey seals here only spend one month with mum.

:hyper: wow jj!

don't think ive ever seen anyone post a todler seal before that they were seeing themselvrs.

We do have some seals in parts of New York i have to look up where i can see them (not in a zoo).

:wave:
happy belated B-D thora! May you ahve a great year head!

And it is very quiet on the u2 front. Maybe they're getting nervous cause Bono isn't healing as fast as he should...

Bono is fine. Down to an arm brace and even has been seen without it. (Had it on in photos taken outside Fenton funeral; didnt have it on at Arsenal game.)

The band is being quiet because no-one outside the fanbase really cares. They dropped a surprise album for free and got nothing but hate in response. Why waste time and money trying to convert the hipsters when the loyal fans have already sold out the tour? Bono could stand on his head without a single piece of clothes on and it would still sell. They're better off focusing on themselves and making sure whatever brilliant surprises they have in store for the tour go off without a hitch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

Happy belated bday to Thora!
birthday.gif~original
That chocolate torte I saw a pic of looked amazing. :drool:

Happy Belated B-Day for Thora first :hug:

:wave:
happy belated B-D thora! May you ahve a great year head!

Thank you all! I had a great birthday - we celebrated all weekend long and I had 4 days off thanks to Easter. Yes, there was a fabulously delicious chocolate torte for my birthday cake, among many other delectable eats. :D

Bono is fine. Down to an arm brace and even has been seen without it. (Had it on in photos taken outside Fenton funeral; didnt have it on at Arsenal game.)

The band is being quiet because no-one outside the fanbase really cares. They dropped a surprise album for free and got nothing but hate in response. Why waste time and money trying to convert the hipsters when the loyal fans have already sold out the tour? Bono could stand on his head without a single piece of clothes on and it would still sell. They're better off focusing on themselves and making sure whatever brilliant surprises they have in store for the tour go off without a hitch.

Well said! :applaud:

Thanks again VP. I'm ok now. I mean, to an extent I guess. Time is helping. My family is doing alright too. I do remember how things were for you, :hug: I hope you are doing well too. And I will definitely remember you're a mouse click away. So many times I've thought about messaging people to talk, but when I try, I'm just not there yet. I know I will get there though. Coming back here has been good too. Thanks again, so much. :hug:

So many hugs, Comet. I figured something must have happened with your parents because we had been seeing so little of you. I've thought of you often. :heart:

Things have been nuts over here, too. One or two of you know that I separated after 15 years last spring. It's been a wicked rough year for me and the little jeeveses. I'm in school full time, looking for work and still waiting for the divorce to be final. Owie. Love and miss you all.

So many hugs, Comet. I figured something must have happened with your parents because we had been seeing so little of you. I've thought of you often. :heart:

Things have been nuts over here, too. One or two of you know that I separated after 15 years last spring. It's been a wicked rough year for me and the little jeeveses. I'm in school full time, looking for work and still waiting for the divorce to be final. Owie. Love and miss you all.

Thank you jeevey and more hugs back at you too. :hug:

Very nice Easter at the cousin we usually visit for Holidays.

Greek Lamb :drool::drool:

And wonderful :applaud::drool: Veggie Lasagna, Broccoli stems with mushrooms, and nuts.

ANd homemade Stromboli (Bread rolled with ? pepperoni and cheese.:drool:

Also Entertained by our 2 ys + months second cousin toddler. :lol::cute:

makes a lot of sense to me, CK. :applaud:

We're thinking of you, Jeevey! :hug:

This has been such a rough year, I think, for many of us. Looking forward to the sun, spring and the warm weather. Sending mega virtual hugs to all that need it! :grouphug:

:hug: Hope things are going okay, and you and the young ones are transitioning to your new life okay. Not sure I'm the best person to be offering words of wisdom re: a marital break-up. When it happened to me, I just felt overwhelming relief, lol. I think the best case scenario is that you and your former spouse can keep the lines of communication and decency open enough to be effective co-parents. Lord knows I tried, but it wasn't always easy, dealing with my ex.

FYI

I have started the "official" thread for the Who's 450th Anniversary in
Just the Bang & the Clatter sub-forum

all welcome to join in the partee :D

They don't look a day over 350. ;)

:hug: Hope things are going okay, and you and the young ones are transitioning to your new life okay. Not sure I'm the best person to be offering words of wisdom re: a marital break-up. When it happened to me, I just felt overwhelming relief, lol. I think the best case scenario is that you and your former spouse can keep the lines of communication and decency open enough to be effective co-parents. Lord knows I tried, but it wasn't always easy, dealing with my ex.

They don't look a day over 350. ;)

that's right! :D :wink:
:wave: VP

Any people holding up in vancouver? I think I'll be avoiding interference main forums to try and keep as unspoilt as possible.

Back
Top Bottom