PGP: We're the ghosts of love and we haunt this place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Snow? :sad: What snow? Where?

Here it's just cold. But sunny the last few days. Seems about time for spring already. Been many years since we've had a good snowy winter. :(

Ugh, -14F actual temp here, more snow forecasted for tomorrow. Heat wave of 31F tomorrow. Soooo ready for spring and the tour!

On that note, I woke up with TCB in my head, been listening to U2 all morning, and am planning a DVD marathon since the boy is home from school again due to cold weather...

Hopefully everyone is staying warm and cozy!

And also, thanks to heartland edge for sharing that early photo. I was giggling like a madwoman the other day when Mr. CK and I decided to watch It Might Get Loud....so many early pics in that! Baby era just makes me shake my head and laugh. Adorable wee darlings.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

Ugh, -14F actual temp here, more snow forecasted for tomorrow. Heat wave of 31F tomorrow. Soooo ready for spring and the tour!

On that note, I woke up with TCB in my head, been listening to U2 all morning, and am planning a DVD marathon since the boy is home from school again due to cold weather...

Hopefully everyone is staying warm and cozy!

And also, thanks to heartland edge for sharing that early photo. I was giggling like a madwoman the other day when Mr. CK and I decided to watch It Might Get Loud....so many early pics in that! Baby era just makes me shake my head and laugh. Adorable wee darlings.

Ikr? Aww I love watching that movie for that purpose. Hehe not to mention sexy Edge! ? you're welcome ?

Sent from my iPod touch using U2 Interference

GG suggested in one of the tour threads that the new PLEBA motto should be "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." from Harry Potter. Someone with Photoshop ought to get on this.

Here's the HP one:
I-Solemnly-Swear-I-Am-Up-To-No-Good-harry-potter-28293446-480-320.png

I don't have PS or I'd be on it. Also, next thread title should get named this!!

Is anyone else worried about Edge and Moreligh? I hadn't seen them together since last year for the oscars. Or is it just me that's worried?

Is anyone else worried about Edge and Moreligh? I hadn't seen them together since last year for the oscars. Or is it just me that's worried?

She's listed as tour choreographer for the new tour.... we see more of Ali because of her work with EDUN, but we rarely see Morleigh or Ann. I wouldn't fret.

Hey guys. :wave: I haven't really been around here for a while. I'm pretty out of the loop. Hope everyone's doing well.

I did upload this today so I'll drop it off here.

bono-funeral-rev-jack-heaslip%20Dublin%202-25-2015.jpg~original

:wave:

:wink: Yup, we're going back to the Greasemullet. Oh dear...

Why would you get worried about two people you don't know? It's not like they're divorced because they haven't been shown together in the media. It's not been a very big year for U2, very little events where they were in public, let alone with their wives. So I don't really see the problem here.

I'm hoping that a haircut is in order before the kickoff to the tour. :giggle:

I'm thinking he might be growing it out to cover up any surgical scars that he may have gotten during the repair to his eye socket or perhaps there was a lot of bruising on that side of his head? Once he's fully healed up he may cut it short again for tour time... just a thought, of course.

She's listed as tour choreographer for the new tour.... we see more of Ali because of her work with EDUN, but we rarely see Morleigh or Ann. I wouldn't fret.

That's cool! I miss her not dancing. But I'm glad she's coming back. ?

Why would you get worried about two people you don't know? It's not like they're divorced because they haven't been shown together in the media. It's not been a very big year for U2, very little events where they were in public, let alone with their wives. So I don't really see the problem here.

You're right I shouldn't think that but I do sometimes. But I'll stop. ?

I'm hoping that a haircut is in order before the kickoff to the tour. :giggle:

I'm thinking he might be growing it out to cover up any surgical scars that he may have gotten during the repair to his eye socket or perhaps there was a lot of bruising on that side of his head? Once he's fully healed up he may cut it short again for tour time... just a thought, of course.

We all need to hope very hard for a haircut. :lol: Otherwise I fear the tour. Greasemullet: NEVAR AGAINZ.

You're right I shouldn't think that but I do sometimes. But I'll stop. ?

Saves a lot of worrying on things we have no influence on whatshowever. :wink:

We all need to hope very hard for a haircut. :lol: Otherwise I fear the tour. Greasemullet: NEVAR AGAINZ.

That tour was just....*shudders*
Bono and Larry competing for worst greasemullet, Adam wearing pajamas as stage clothes... oi.

We need MOAR LEATHER. :shifty:

:wave: there!
it's been a while...but this month was pretty hectic - my grandma passed away one week before my birthday and couldn't fly to Italy for the funeral...but the distance is somehow helping...then i needed some documents but never had time to get them..and today was the last day at work but luckily on Monday I'll start working in a new company - hope to find some nice people....and i really missed chatting here!

@domo-kun: stunning pics!:applaud: Berlin is awesome, isn't it?:wink:

I was giggling like a madwoman the other day when Mr. CK and I decided to watch It Might Get Loud....so many early pics in that! Baby era just makes me shake my head and laugh. Adorable wee darlings.

I got a confession to make....I still didn't have the chance to watch It might get loud...:reject::reject:

Hehe not to mention sexy Edge!

:shifty::hmm: (ok, never doubted about it! :lol:)

GG suggested in one of the tour threads that the new PLEBA motto should be "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." from Harry Potter. Someone with Photoshop ought to get on this.

Here's the HP one:
I-Solemnly-Swear-I-Am-Up-To-No-Good-harry-potter-28293446-480-320.png

I don't have PS or I'd be on it. Also, next thread title should get named this!!

:applaud::applaud::applaud: i vote for this! :lol::lol::lol::D

:wave: there!
it's been a while...but this month was pretty hectic - my grandma passed away one week before my birthday and couldn't fly to Italy for the funeral...but the distance is somehow helping...then i needed some documents but never had time to get them..and today was the last day at work but luckily on Monday I'll start working in a new company - hope to find some nice people....and i really missed chatting here!

sorry to hear this TSE :hug::hug:

i hope you have good memories of her.

thank u dazzledbylight! :hug: yeah, she was very generous but sadly in the last years she got something similar to alzheimer and couldn't remember of me or she was thinking i was her niece, not her granddaughter...it was awful...

Back
Top Bottom