PGP -We're ready , ready for the puck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zooey you a crazy girl! :ohmy: have fun!!

I know the cancer thing was very sad. :( I watched Billie Joe and Edge's song, and nice to see Michael C Hall. Can't wait til Dexter returns! Anyway, here's Edge's bit. Love to see him sliiiiide anyway!

YouTube - Stevie Wonder & The Edge Unchained Melody Stand Up To Cancer 2010 SU2C

Thanks for posting that! I taped it all old-school style on my VCR, but youtube is way easier to watch obsessively. :D Although I just realized how CREEPY it is that they have Edge up on the screen where they were just showing all of the stars that passed away from cancer!

Oooo!
And 6100?!? Is it for individuals only? Or is there group bidding?
I wish I had that sorta change lying around. I can dream tho, rite?

OMG, can you imagine if they allowed groups?

"So, Edge, we're meeting that group that won our auction at the premiere tonight."

"Oh, that's right! What do you expect a Pleba is, anyway? Do you think they will like us?"

And is it just me, or in that video of the boys fresh off the plane in Turkey, is someone in the crowd saying "Bono? Do me do me do me do me??" :lol: (I admire your directness, random person!)

:mac: We should all pile our money together for a meeting with them. And then abduct them to the PGP mansion. :shifty: Get workin' on that new album boys! No food till the first track's down!

Don't know if DG still comes in here to check now and then, but just in case. I LURVES YOU AND AH MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: :kiss: :love:

Oh, and you know what else I love? Huge sexay pix of Larry in the 360 thread :drool:

And, a vodka tonic on Friday afternoon :drool:

*runs to 360 tour thread* :hyper:

Ok, seriously? I watched the whole Stand Up To Cancer thing, and the only Edge was about 20 seconds of streamed in video :( I mean, yay Edge playing guitar and all, but... we need more!!!

(The announcer introduced him as "Edge" instead of "The Edge", which annoyed me for some reason.)

The bid for the auction to meet Bono & Edge is already up to $6,100 with 6 days in the auction left. If you'll excuse me, I'm off to rob a bank... think Edge can loan me a hat?)

I thought the same thing :lol: He should have had more time.

Muse :drool:

Off again to see them today :hyper:

Have a blast!!

Post has arrived still no tickets :angry:

That must be so annoying, especially with the show so close :crack:

Btw, did you figure out how to get your BB Pin yet?

OMG, ladies.

I checked my mail on the way to the grocery store today, and was all excited because I finally got the Slane Castle DVD!

I made the mistake of opening it in the parking lot of the grocery store, though.

Can I offer a WARNING for any fellow Edge girls who haven't seen this yet?

The VERY FIRST THING you see when you open the box is THIS:

4979349681_a2d1636e36_z.jpg

EDGECROTCH!! (BonoCat not included)

How am I supposed to go grocery shopping after THAT? When the cashier asked paper or plastic, I almost answered "Edge penis?"

Be warned, my friends, be warned!

*Sending speed and strength vibes to Zooey for her bike ride this morning* :zen: :cheer:

Thanks! We got a late start (6am) but the sun had just come up and the weather was PERFECTLY GORGEOUS. The ride turned out to be 30 or 31 miles and pretty hard in some places but it's been a goal of mine to do this ride for almost a year so I was glad I did it. *pats self on back*

:wave: from a wet Wembley

half way down pitch a little off centre :)

:up: Have a great time!

OMG, ladies.

I checked my mail on the way to the grocery store today, and was all excited because I finally got the Slane Castle DVD!

!

I don't remember my Slane Castle DVD coming with EdgeCrotch. I will have to investigate. Tonight Mr.Z has another gig so it will be another adventure in how many U2 DVDs I can watch before he gets home or I pass out from all the sexy.

Oh and Wild, what a pisser about the tickets! :madwife: I feel the same way about the letter I need for my grant application. I'm still waiting for the one from London.

Oh, and get this y'all. My boss STILL hasn't done his portion of the application or his recommendation so yesterday I told him if he did the school info part I'd write the damned recommendation and he can just sign it :rolleyes: great - one more thing for me to do. But at least this way I know it'll get done. He's only been at the school for a semester so he doesn't even know me anyway.

Thanks! We got a late start (6am) but the sun had just come up and the weather was PERFECTLY GORGEOUS. The ride turned out to be 30 or 31 miles and pretty hard in some places but it's been a goal of mine to do this ride for almost a year so I was glad I did it. *pats self on back*

Glad you had a great ride. Congrats! :hug:

I don't remember my Slane Castle DVD coming with EdgeCrotch. I will have to investigate. Tonight Mr.Z has another gig so it will be another adventure in how many U2 DVDs I can watch before he gets home or I pass out from all the sexy.

Congrats on your ride!!

The EdgeCrotch is pretty hard to miss. :wink: Or do you have the version that came in the CD-type case? Maybe Edge's :whistle: wouldn't fit in the smaller package?

Your bike ride sounds amazing zooey. Congrats, that is really great. And I missed out on this application/London thing... whatcha doin???

And I have both the DVD size and the cd size Slane dvds but I'm still confused by that pic MsTE. :hmm: I wonder if they have changed the packaging again. (har) Because your pic looks different than mine... does your Edge crotch fold out like a centerfold with screaming/moaning/writhing Bono Below Edge? :shifty:

OH nevermind I get it! :doh: That pic is your Edge crotch still folded. duh! Nevermind.

I was temporarily struck dumb by the Edge crotch.

Hey girls. :wave: Hope you're all doing well. Between some recent mother drama, getting Sarah ready to move, and weird sleep hours, I've been kind of worn out, so I haven't been around much lately.

Zooey, congrats on accomplishing your ride, that must feel awesome!

Wild, have a great time at the show.

MTE, BonoCat seems quite comfy snuggled up with Edge Crotch.

Kristen, glad you got your school stuff straightened out, that must be a relief.

Your bike ride sounds amazing zooey. Congrats, that is really great. And I missed out on this application/London thing... whatcha doin???

And I have both the DVD size and the cd size Slane dvds but I'm still confused by that pic MsE. :hmm: I wonder if they have changed the packaging again. (har) Because your pic looks different than mine... does your Edge crotch fold out like a centerfold with screaming/moaning/writhing Bono Below Edge? :shifty:

This took me a while to respond to because I got lost in that mental image!

This is what it looks like all folded out:

4980263712_dfdb2ba42f_o.jpg

But the way it's folded, when I first slid it out of the box, all I could see was the most important part. :drool:

OH nevermind I get it! :doh: That pic is your Edge crotch still folded. duh! Nevermind.

I was temporarily struck dumb by the Edge crotch.

It happens to the best of us. :lol: It has maaaaagical powers!

MTE, BonoCat seems quite comfy snuggled up with Edge Crotch.

I tried to take a normal photo, but he hopped up in my lap, so I just let him stay. He woke me up this morning by nibbling on my nose, and it reminded me of that episode of Sex & the City where Miranda is convinced she is going to die alone and talks about how the cats eat you starting with your nose. So I'm thinking I should stay on his good side. :shifty:

I tried to take a normal photo, but he hopped up in my lap, so I just let him stay. He woke me up this morning by nibbling on my nose, and it reminded me of that episode of Sex & the City where Miranda is convinced she is going to die alone and talks about how the cats eat you starting with your nose. So I'm thinking I should stay on his good side. :shifty:

Ha! Put lemon juice on your nose? That'll repel him, and leave him with no starting point.

VP :hug: I hope everything is ok.

MsTE. See my other post, yep same Edge crotch! :wink:

Thanks. :hug: It's nothing that serious, it's more of a...behaviour/mental issue. It bothered me. Other members of my family aren't nearly as bothered. :shrug: I'm probably overreacting.

:hug: VP!

Hi everyone!

I come in here and the first thing I see is The Edge's crotch! Good times!:wink:

OMG HUGE :doh: !!!!!!!!!1

Hubby just brings in the mail and hands me an envelope from my mom and says what's that? I'm opening it and saying I don't know... it's an ANNIVERSARY card!! We both look at each other with a big WTF face then a OMG face and we crack up because we both had totally forgotten it was almost our anniversary (tomorrow) LOL we didn't even have a clue. :lol: I mean we know when it is and all but it just slipped our minds I guess...

OMG HUGE :doh: !!!!!!!!!1

Hubby just brings in the mail and hands me an envelope from my mom and says what's that? I'm opening it and saying I don't know... it's an ANNIVERSARY card!! We both look at each other with a big WTF face then a OMG face and we crack up because we both had totally forgotten it was almost our anniversary (tomorrow) LOL we didn't even have a clue. :lol: I mean we know when it is and all but it just slipped our minds I guess...

Oops! Lucky the card came today and not tomorrow or Monday! :up: Happy Almost Anniversary!

The audio feed of Zurich is sucktacular, but The Mr. is on fire tonight! And Bono is seconds away from saying the words "going down on me"...:D

Back
Top Bottom