PGP -We're ready , ready for the puck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I only have 3o minutes of lunch left - let's get to postwhoring.

I'll miss the setlist entirely - teaching classes, parent conference for my son, workout (TallBuffEdge was there yesterday :drool:), then parent conferences with my students :crack: I kinda hate my life right now. I could really use about 25 minutes to just sit in a sensory deprivation tank. :lol:

Wow, hope you get some time to recharge, soon! :hug:

It was the best few days of being sick ever! :lol: I may have milked it just a little bit longer, because I knew she didn't mind helping me, and it was such a treat to be waited on. :lol:

Yeah, I don't ask for help much either, but I would definitely offer it to a sick roomie or family member. :yes:

It's only 11am, and I've eaten part of my lunch already. What is wrong with me? Why am I so damned hungry today?! :lol: Maybe I might just get my lunch ready early, so that I won't have to leave my desk during the show, in case there's good audio.

:lol: at milking it! Yeah, my mom always took care of me when I was sick, right up until her catching whatever I had became a concern because of her own health issues. Moms. :heart:

I'm hungry today, too. Probably cause I've been up for nearly 12 hrs already. :lol:

Oh and, about TallBuffEdge (let me know if you're sick of hearing about him)... yesterday I needed a spotter for bench press and help with squats and it was ALL I COULD DO to resist asking him for help. A) I thought I'd just get all giggly and blushy and drop a weight on my face or something and B) I was kinda sweaty and didn't want him to think I smell bad :lol: :reject:

:hug: I was in such a GRRRRRR mood this morning, but then ZooTV came in the mail and all was ok. I suggest you take 2 of those and call me in the morning. You may need extensive drummer physical therapy. It involves pounding.

I still say we need TallBuffEdge pics!

If Hot Tub Time Machine was about going back to ZooTV to kidnap U2, I would watch it. Sadly, it isn't.

pounding drummer... :hmm: Sadly, I have my own drummer at home but we only get about 15 minutes of awake time together. I've been crashing (and i mean CRASHING) at about 9:30 every night lately.

TallBuffEdge is best left to the imagination, I think. I'm afraid my photo would not live up to your expectation! But yesterday he was wearing a light blue tank top with a "racer back" cut so you could see his shoulders completely :drool:

pounding drummer... :hmm: Sadly, I have my own drummer at home but we only get about 15 minutes of awake time together. I've been crashing (and i mean CRASHING) at about 9:30 every night lately.

TallBuffEdge is best left to the imagination, I think. I'm afraid my photo would not live up to your expectation! But yesterday he was wearing a light blue tank top with a "racer back" cut so you could see his shoulders completely :drool:

Things like this almost make me want to take up working out. Almost. The guys at my old apartment's gym were always creeeeeepy. If we'd had a TallBuffEdge, I'd be so much hotter! :lol:

Wow, hope you get some time to recharge, soon! :hug:

:lol: at milking it! Yeah, my mom always took care of me when I was sick, right up until her catching whatever I had became a concern because of her own health issues. Moms. :heart:

:

My mom is a pediatric nurse. There was no "milking" it with her. If you were bleeding, she'd wash it with peroxide and if you were puking she'd feed you sprite and toast. But there was no staying home just b/c you "felt sick" and she wasn't particularly warm and fuzzy when we were sick (at least that's how I remember it. She may have a totally different version of events :lol: )

I've already eaten my lunch today but we have lunch hour really early on Wednesdays. But I forgot that I won't be home 'til 8pm and didn't bring neeeeeeeearly enough food for the rest of the day. All i have left is a little container of applesauce and some pineapple chunks :sad:

Wow, that's a long day. :sigh: Could you maybe text your husband, and get him to drop something by for you later? Wish I could send you food virtually!

I'm hungry today, too. Probably cause I've been up for nearly 12 hrs already. :lol:

Moms are the best. :love:

Aww, hungry people unite! :hi5:

Things like this almost make me want to take up working out. Almost. The guys at my old apartment's gym were always creeeeeepy. If we'd had a TallBuffEdge, I'd be so much hotter! :lol:

There are no-neck-grunters and old ladies who don't wear enough clothing b/c they think they're hot and girls with fake boobs and guys who smell like cigarettes... but there's some nice eye candy too, TBE and maybe one other guy. But lots of average ppl like me, too :shrug:

Wow, that's a long day. :sigh: Could you maybe text your husband, and get him to drop something by for you later? Wish I could send you food virtually!

Moms are the best. :love:

Aww, hungry people unite! :hi5:

ooh, good idea, he has to pick the little guy up from me tonight. I'll have him stop and get something on the way. Especially since I didn't get a chance to do the shopping for the week and our cupboard is BARE :scream:

PGP: We Think He Knows

(in reference to Bono. And IT. But I don't think IT should be in the title, should it?)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom