PGP -We're ready , ready for the puck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
freudian post :giggle :

:lol:

I have nothing to contribute about hockey.

me neither :reject:

Sheesh I'm not online for ONE day and there's an entire new thread? :ll:

:drool : I saw that. Beard. Naice. Cute. SQUEE.

That cocky grin while he's stroking the underside of his chin. : combust: I can has screencap??? :uhoh: I don't remember where to find the video. : doh: Brain malfunction due to Bonobeard?

I'll work on that for ya :sexywink:

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f195/picture-request-a-day-at-the-beach-207641.html

:shifty : Just puttin' it out there. I have seen a bunch of these, including the hillarious hand-in-pants one, but there's a LOT of them I hadn't seen before!

You stayed away too long. :tsk: those are the tip of the iceberg. I have an entire folder full of a lot more :shifty: And bigger with no WMs too. And a similar set of shirtless Edge on the same vacation. :shifty: I'll PM you or something because I don't like to post pavarotti pics online. I gotta work today but I can do it over the weekend.

I had that same thought! I'd seen a few, but holy cow, there are a lot of them. So sweet.

Also, I dug that Boy Falls From the Sky song - cool melody. Pity it wasn't Bono singing. :lol:

The pics with his boys are so so supersweet aren't they?? :cute: Especially the ones wrapping them in towels, omg. :cute:

I love that song. Cori you have heard the original beach clip? It's the full song with Bono singing, and it sounds not half bad for a beach clip. I mean yeah there are waves crashing but it's worth hearing for Bono's vocals which are pretty awesome, and of course Edge playing. I actually have had that song stuck in my head many times over the last few years because of the clip. it's good enough to have already learned to love the song by. I hope we get that version some day!

I avoided the beach clips because I didn't want to sit there and try to decipher what I was hearing.

I'm pretty nutso about U2 minutiae (sp), but the Beach Clip Extravaganza was one place I didn't go. :wink:

I avoided the beach clips because I didn't want to sit there and try to decipher what I was hearing.

I'm pretty nutso about U2 minutiae (sp), but the Beach Clip Extravaganza was one place I didn't go. :wink:

Ah ok. Well if you liked that Boy Falls song and wanted to hear the U2 version let me know, because Bono sounds great on it. :)

What's that new necklace Edge is wearing. :ohmy:

And they look surprisingly similar! :lol: Shirt half opened, necklace underneath... :giggle: And both look like they just rolled out of bed and quickly dressed to be on camera.

:eek::eek::eek:

I do feel bad that the guys can't enjoy a nice family day at the beach without having a camera on them the whole time, but... shirtless Edge...:drool::drool::drool:

I know I feel the same way. Some of the Bono pics he seems to be looking right at the camera thinking REALLY? :| So, though I admittedly look at them and save them, because I just can't not look, :reject: I don't repost them. I know it's hypocritical and I feel bad about it. :doh: I think many were posted here on Interference when it happened, though maybe not all of them, at least not the Edge batch, that's for sure, and maybe not all the Bono ones either, because I have a ton of those. :hmm: And they may be gone by now in those old threads too, but if anyone wants to see them PM me, just please don't post them on line k? :reject: thanks.

Thanks everyone. :hug: I attempted for 10 minutes, but have given up. At this point it's hopeless. :sad: I knew they'd go quick, but TicketBastard didn't even update for me until 10:01, so everything was probably gone by then. :sigh: Oh well. Now we'll probably have to check Craigslist and eBay, and hope the prices aren't ridiculously insane.

:shifty: I'd love a pm with all them pics Comet.

You got it. :kiss: I can do it this weekend. Been needing to send you some other stuff too.

:zen:

ETA: sorry about all of the hockey talk to everyone! Today is just an exciting day for me!

No it's fine! You guys enjoy your hockey talk! :cute:

What's that new necklace Edge is wearing. :ohmy:

And they look surprisingly similar! :lol: Shirt half opened, necklace underneath... :giggle: And both look like they just rolled out of bed and quickly dressed to be on camera.

I thought the same thing :giggle:

bonoedgespidermangma.jpg

bonoedgegmaq.jpg

I made more of these... :shifty: gotta go to work tho now. Bye :wave:

Thanks everyone. :hug: I attempted for 10 minutes, but have given up. At this point it's hopeless. :sad: I knew they'd go quick, but TicketBastard didn't even update for me until 10:01, so everything was probably gone by then. :sigh: Oh well. Now we'll probably have to check Craigslist and eBay, and hope the prices aren't ridiculously insane.

:hug::hug::hug:
I hope you find some Thora!!:hug::hug:

Thanks for the beach clip link! It's kind of cool to hear, but while it might be clearer than other beach clips, it's still not something I'd listen to more than once. It just makes me frustrated that I can't hear it clearer! ;)

Oh, at Starbucks this morning, one of the Magnificent remixes came up on the music playlist! That was nifty.

I know I feel the same way. Some of the Bono pics he seems to be looking right at the camera thinking REALLY? :| So, though I admittedly look at them and save them, because I just can't not look, :reject: I don't repost them. I know it's hypocritical and I feel bad about it. :doh: I think many were posted here on Interference when it happened, though maybe not all of them, at least not the Edge batch, that's for sure, and maybe not all the Bono ones either, because I have a ton of those. :hmm: And they may be gone by now in those old threads too, but if anyone wants to see them PM me, just please don't post them on line k? :reject: thanks.

I know what you mean... on one hand I'm annoyed with the photographers for invading their personal lives, but on the other hand, I'm so thankful for those occasional glances of their lives. (Or, um, chests.)

Geez I can't hear half the words Bono's saying with that shirt being SO wide open.

Let me know if anyone wants the clip, I can upload it :)

Mm that second screencap is niiice. :drool:

I thought it was kind of funny that Bono was sitting super-straight and Edge was kind of slouchy, it almost made Edge look shorter. Wonder how much Bono paid him for that? :wink:

Also- I love that B managed to say "ass" twice within the first 30 seconds. It's like he was calling out just to us.

I thought it was kind of funny that Bono was sitting super-straight and Edge was kind of slouchy, it almost made Edge look shorter. Wonder how much Bono paid him for that? :wink:

Also- I love that B managed to say "ass" twice within the first 30 seconds. It's like he was calling out just to us.

Ha true, I noticed that. I bet Bono bribed him somehow. :wink:

:shifty: I was surprised that it wasn't censored.

Thanks for the beach clip link! It's kind of cool to hear, but while it might be clearer than other beach clips, it's still not something I'd listen to more than once. It just makes me frustrated that I can't hear it clearer! ;)

Oh, at Starbucks this morning, one of the Magnificent remixes came up on the music playlist! That was nifty.

Cool! I heard it in Starbucks once too! (I spend way too much time there :reject: and I don't work there!)

I listened to that beach clip a lot. It's weird at first I thought the same, that they sounded bad and I wouldn't listen again, but after awhile you get used to it. I don't even hear the waves anymore! Anyway, I do love that song, but there was another really good one in that group too that hopefully we'll hear someday.

Ok I gotta gooooo!! :wave:

btw, PM's received ;) Ok!

Ha true, I noticed that. I bet Bono bribed him somehow. :wink:

:shifty: I was surprised that it wasn't censored.

Same here! I was like "that's a lot of ass for 8am!", but then I got to thinking about Edge in that rumpled leather shirt, and... :love:

BonoAss: OK any time of day!

BTW, the title of this thread has had Zoo Station stuck in my head for 2 days now.

:lol:

hi bri, GG, amy, cori, MTE, thora :hug:ssssss

oh, don't they look hot!!:drool::drool::drool:

i'll watch it later... if they weren't going to be here in person -of which i would have done my very best to BE down there- i wasn't goung to get up early.

YAY amy for getting hockey tix!

aaaawww damn:hug: sorry you didn't thora. I HOPE you'll somehow get them without giving up an arm or a leg.

while i am not going to go to the Musical...you can bet I'll be in Mid-town trying to catch them when the either the previews/ real opening night starts!
The Doc Octo Lab backdrop does look awesome!

And if any of you all are going to come in to see it..iihope we'll be able to meet up! :hyper::D

Cool! I heard it in Starbucks once too! (I spend way too much time there :reject: and I don't work there!)

I listened to that beach clip a lot. It's weird at first I thought the same, that they sounded bad and I wouldn't listen again, but after awhile you get used to it. I don't even hear the waves anymore! Anyway, I do love that song, but there was another really good one in that group too that hopefully we'll hear someday.

Ok I gotta gooooo!! :wave:

btw, PM's received ;) Ok!

Mmm, Starbucks! When I worked as a concierge for Disney, I managed to talk the manager into letting me do Starbucks runs during my shift if I brought drinks back for whoever wanted to order. Amazing what flirting can get you :flirt:. Guests at my resort would see me walking back in carrying a tray full of giant coffee drinks, and I always had to be like "How do you think we're so nice all the time?" :lol:

Aww Thora. :( :hug: Geez I didn't know getting hocket tix was worse than getting U2 tix!

Yup, it's crazy stressful. They sell out within a minute or two here in Vancouver. Hockey's pretty damn huge here. :love: However, I am trying to go to one of the most anticipated events of the year, so I knew it would be extremely difficult.

I'm not going to bother checking eBay or Craigslist just yet. I'm frightened of what the prices will be there. :lol:

Well, at least now I can get on with the rest of the day hopefully relatively stress-free. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom