PGP -We're ready , ready for the puck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oy this might be a double post

Once I relized you were speaking inb the future tense about the event I fgured it was gathering signatures!:D

I'll be with ya in spirit. Maybe by after U2 TOur fun, I can start managing a bit of my $ money better so ican sometimes contribute various PGP peeps sponsored events!

MY one thing I want to do and have till ? Mid Nov ( must recheck) is at least do 1 ? 9" x 7" crocheted piece that becomes part of blackets for people. I thinks it Warming America ( something) One our yarn stores is doing this. :appalud:

ahhhhhhhhhh :heart: U2's Gloria justpopped on the radio!

Aww, that sounds awesome. :cute: The bestest friends are the ones you've known since forever and remember you with snot hanging out of your nose while you crushed on some random boy in elementary school. :giggle:

I'm glad you kids had fun!

And yes, I'm sure it can be found somewhere. Specially if you know the name of the paper, I bet it's posted.

OMG - totally! We met when we were 13, so we've been there for each other through ALL of that ridiculousness! :lol:

I just searched and found it. :lol: My printer at home's out of ink, so hopefully I can find a way to save it so that I can print it off tomorrow at work.

I get serious food cravings. There's this delicious swhwarma place near my old uni, and I have been wanting to go there for awhile. But it's so darn out of the way from home. I want is so bad, though. :drool:

The food channel is totally the best/worst thing ever invented.

And thank you!!!! :hug::heart:
I super duper appreciate it. Lemme know if you have any problems.

Ooh, sounds delicious! I get food cravings too. Last night I made lobster bisque. It had been about a month since I'd made it, and it was SO delicious! :drool:

I watch the Food Network all the time too. I've gotten some great ideas from that channel. But I always end up hungry after watching it. :lol:

You're welcome! :hug: I'll let you know for sure. :)

I get serious food cravings. There's this delicious swhwarma place near my old uni, and I have been wanting to go there for awhile. But it's so darn out of the way from home. I want is so bad, though. :drool:

The food channel is totally the best/worst thing ever invented.

Then you MUST go once before the real cold & snow etc sets in!

:lol: fod channel! When I get a chnace to see cable I ove Anthony B ( casnnot spell his name) food/travel advantures!

I am hoping by ?early Dec I can make one or 2 ( different) Hearty sStews that - my own versions, but inspired by his trip the the ? Azore Islands!

eta thanks :hug:

Ooh, sounds delicious! I get food cravings too. Last night I made lobster bisque. It had been about a month since I'd made it, and it was SO delicious! :drool:

I watch the Food Network all the time too. I've gotten some great ideas from that channel. But I always end up hungry after watching it. :lol:

You're welcome! :hug: I'll let you know for sure. :)

I watch it too! I want to try and get more into cooking, and learn how to make some proper stuff...you know, using a stove and stuff. :lol:

And thank you, I appreciate it one way or the other! :heart:

I'm looking at the website for the Stand Up To Cancer show tonight, and it says that it is an hour long, with the following musical guests:

Musical guests scheduled to perform on the September 10th show include:
Billie Joe Armstrong of Green Day
Neil Diamond
Jakob Dylan
The Edge :love:
Delta Goodrem
Herbie Hancock
Kris Kristofferson
Lady Antebellum
Fitz and The Tantrums
Leona Lewis
Orianthi
Ann Wilson and Nancy Wilson of Heart
Natasha Bedingfield
Queen Latifah
Martina McBride
Aaron Neville
Dave Stewart
Stevie Wonder

Um... how are they going to fit all of those into an hour? Is it just going to be a big We Are The World type sing-along? The Mr. deserves at least a good 20 minutes to himself! I will not be satisfied by anything less! :lol::lol:

Sheesh I'm not online for ONE day and there's an entire new thread? :lol:

Oh damn I didn't even notice the other one was about to end. I hope you get your tickets you want Thora!!

....and we shall get along just fine. :cute: *grabs the other one and runs*

and for Gg explosion fuel.

:drool: I saw that. Beard. Naice. Cute. SQUEE.

That cocky grin while he's stroking the underside of his chin. :combust: I can has screencap??? :uhoh: I don't remember where to find the video. :doh: Brain malfunction due to Bonobeard?

45 mins-ish one way. It's because the planners were stupid years ago and cut funding to what could've been a great system :madwife:

One of our current mayoral candidates (who's also a racist ignorant fuck) wants to get rid of streetcars and put more buses on the road! He has no concept of how most people in the city live, and has been one of those in city council who've claimed there's a "war on the car." :censored:

45 mins-ish one way. It's because the planners were stupid years ago and cut funding to what could've been a great system :madwife:

One of our current mayoral candidates (who's also a racist ignorant fuck) wants to get rid of streetcars and put more buses on the road! He has no concept of how most people in the city live, and has been one of those in city council who've claimed there's a "war on the car." :censored:

That's quite a long time! Wouldn't it be cheaper to drive by car or is that out of the question?

:doh: What a moron. Well at least if he's doing such claims people will not vote for him!

OMG...GMA= :combust:

The boys were hot as hell!!!! :faint:

ETA: The Edge appeared to be in a leather shirt, and Bono's shirt was unbuttoned pretty far down, so you could see his rosary! Their accents...:cute:

Back
Top Bottom