PGP -We're ready , ready for the puck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did someone say hockey??

untitled-3.jpg

:heart::heart::heart:

Oh my word!!!!!:drool:

Evening ladies!! :hug:

My hand is a little cramped, and I sorta-almost-twisted my ankle...buuuut, I'm at 53% of my fundraising goal...and might be at 70% by tomorrow night. :hyper:
I'm quite proud of myself.
Plus I got to have some lovely conversations with people I haven't chatted to in awhile. :love:
Oh! And cuddle with a bunch of puppies. I heart puppies. :heart:

:uhoh:

will google "hab" someday froim the anominaty of an Net Cafe!:lol::uhoh:

:lol: love the Stautue photo, Bri!!!

Bir! Amy! MTE! Halllllllooooossssssss :D :hug:sssss

ETA >
I :heart: the :uhoh: smilie!!! :lmao::lmao: :D

ETA #2>
I've been wondering WHY i don't have Spellcheck on my Safari? Older gversion?

This in-the-bottom 30% of Spelling Bee'rs.... wants :uhoh: NEEDS to know!

I have lost the leather spirit. It's temporary, I'm sure.

(And no, posting pictures of leather-clad asses won't help, trust me. :wink: )

Oh, just probably the usual U2 overload. :lol:

I go in waves with my U2 insanity. That last wave was pretty damned big. The come-down was inevitable. :wink:

We tried to change things up with the hockey. Please forgive us hockey crazy gals!:wink:

No, no. This is a good thing. I just wanted to say something in the thread, and that was all I could come up with. :wink:

Tonight was my BFF's dinner for her birthday, and guess which idiot completely forgot her present in the trunk of her car?! :lol: :reject:

It was funny, I'd parked my car to take the train, and was reading one of the free newspapers that they hand out. At the back they have the horoscopes, and by the time I got to that section I was about 5 minutes away from where I needed to be. My horoscope said something like 'a dear friend of yours has a depressing moment.' All of a sudden I remembered that I had forgotten to take the present out of the trunk before getting onto the train. :doh: :lol: We had a good laugh about it later, but I did feel really bad. Ah well, that just gives us an excuse to hang out again soon. :)

Evening ladies!! :hug:
My hand is a little cramped, and I sorta-almost-twisted my ankle...buuuut, I'm at 53% of my fundraising goal...and might be at 70% by tomorrow night. :hyper:
I'm quite proud of myself.
Plus I got to have some lovely conversations with people I haven't chatted to in awhile. :love:
Oh! And cuddle with a bunch of puppies. I heart puppies. :heart:

:applaud::applaud::applaud: YAY, Bri!

not sure where the cramping hand plays into this picture, tho.... :scratch:

Epsom Salts for YOU! :yes::hug:

Tonight was my BFF's dinner for her birthday, and guess which idiot completely forgot her present in the trunk of her car?! :lol: :reject:

It was funny, I'd parked my car to take the train, and was reading one of the free newspapers that they hand out. At the back they have the horoscopes, and by the time I got to that section I was about 5 minutes away from where I needed to be. My horoscope said something like 'a dear friend of yours has a depressing moment.' All of a sudden I remembered that I had forgotten to take the present out of the trunk before getting onto the train. :doh: :lol: We had a good laugh about it later, but I did feel really bad. Ah well, that just gives us an excuse to hang out again soon. :)

Aww! :lol:
Well, while you didn't get her a material gift at that moment, but you gave an amusing anecdote instead! That's somethin, right? right?

When you give her the gift later, you should cut out that horoscope and include it in the card/package/whatever.
That would amuse me, at least. But it has been said that I am easily amused.

Aww! :lol:
Well, while you didn't get her a material gift at that moment, but you gave an amusing anecdote instead! That's somethin, right? right?

Yup. And I paid for the meal. Her portion was so huge that she could barely eat most of it, so she said that I'd given her the gift of meals for the next day and a half. :lol:

I keep meaning to respond to your PM. :uhoh: How long do I have until your event?

When you give her the gift later, you should cut out that horoscope and include it in the card/package/whatever.
That would amuse me, at least. But it has been said that I am easily amused.

I didn't take the paper with me, but I'm sure I could find it somewhere online...

She's easily amused too (and so am I), so I know she'd get a good laugh out of that.

oh, dear, thora :giggle:

deid she enjoy her B-Day diner out? :)

Yeah, we had a great time. We had dinner and went shopping, so it was pretty low key, but fun. We've known each other since we were kids, so we always have fun together, no matter what we do. :love:

:applaud::applaud::applaud: YAY, Bri!

not sure where the cramping hand plays into this picture, tho.... :scratch:

Epsom Salts for YOU! :yes::hug:
Thank you!

Oh, :lol: I was out going to all the neighbours for a number of hours. So I have a clipboard with info and the sponsorship sheet and all that, plus a pen and the envelope of cash. I tend to hold it all in one hand, leaving one hand free to knock on doors, pet puppies, etc. Yeah, after a couple hours, in the chilly air like that, my fingers were sort of stuck in a lovely claw posture. :lol:
Much better now though!

Btw, if anyone here still wants to sponsor me...I have until Saturday night :) And just PM me ( @ MBS) if you have any problems with the site.

Yup. And I paid for the meal. Her portion was so huge that she could barely eat most of it, so she said that I'd given her the gift of meals for the next day and a half. :lol:

I keep meaning to respond to your PM. :uhoh: How long do I have until your event?

:lol:
Isn't tasty nom one of the best gifts of all? :drool:

Now I'm hungry. :reject:

No worries, I forget stuff all the time....and Saturday night is the deadline....well really, early sunday morning, but I need time to get all the paperwork together, and math ain't my strong suit at 7am. :uhoh:

:lol:
Isn't tasty nom one of the best gifts of all? :drool:

Now I'm hungry. :reject:

No worries, I forget stuff all the time....and Saturday night is the deadline....well really, early sunday morning, but I need time to get all the paperwork together, and math ain't my strong suit at 7am. :uhoh:

It really is. Good food is like the best thing EVAR! I work out so that I can eat delicious food whenever I want. :lol: :drool:

Good to know - thanks! I promise I'll get to it before then. I should be able to do it by tomorrow night. :)

I didn't take the paper with me, but I'm sure I could find it somewhere online...

She's easily amused too (and so am I), so I know she'd get a good laugh out of that.

Yeah, we had a great time. We had dinner and went shopping, so it was pretty low key, but fun. We've known each other since we were kids, so we always have fun together, no matter what we do. :love:

Aww, that sounds awesome. :cute: The bestest friends are the ones you've known since forever and remember you with snot hanging out of your nose while you crushed on some random boy in elementary school. :giggle:

I'm glad you kids had fun!

And yes, I'm sure it can be found somewhere. Specially if you know the name of the paper, I bet it's posted.

It really is. Good food is like the best thing EVAR! I work out so that I can eat delicious food whenever I want. :lol: :drool:

Good to know - thanks! I promise I'll get to it before then. I should be able to do it by tomorrow night. :)

I get serious food cravings. There's this delicious swhwarma place near my old uni, and I have been wanting to go there for awhile. But it's so darn out of the way from home. I want is so bad, though. :drool:

The food channel is totally the best/worst thing ever invented.

And thank you!!!! :hug::heart:
I super duper appreciate it. Lemme know if you have any problems.

Back
Top Bottom