PGP -We're ready , ready for the puck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think it's my favorite song that they don't play live! And can you imagine how awesome it would be at a rainy show??

I'm wishing Edge would get his cute (nonexistant) butt on Twitter, it's been like a week!

Same. I mean, my favourite U2 songs are Acrobat, NLOTH2, Streets, Electrical Storm and UTEOTW. I've accepted that I shall NEVER hear the first two live, Streets and UTEOTW are like FUCKING awesome live and I'm SUPER glad they're keeping both each night. But ES? Damn. I had a tiny spark of hope after Barcelona and Milan II last tour, then I had my shows in Paris, Amsterdam and Dublin. They rehearsed it in Dublin extensively but didn't play. Then the show after my last it resurfaced again? :( That was just sour. Very very sour.

I shouldn't complain, as I heard many tour premieres(NYD, BAD, Elevation, UTEOTW) and heard both DM and ES being rehearsed(and IWF too), but still. It stings.

Looks like you guys had your own mini setlist party here. It wasn't bad today - chatter was at a minimum. Some guy kept posting pics of disgusting food though, but they were mostly ignored. :shrug:

I so need a nap. :crack: Getting up at 5:15 and riding my bike 30 miles then coming home and writing my own recommendation is catching up to me.

Oh wow, Magnificent after Stingray!

Gonna try to stay awake through the show... :crack:

I've been wanting them to do this for a while - I'm hoping that Matt or someone got video of the two songs together, want to know if it sounded as amazing as it did in my head :lol:

Dear U2,

Yay, finally! As it took over three weeks for that thing about Magnificent to get through, perhaps I should start thinking about getting that hug from Adam now? :wink:

Love,
Drea

So, pretty much out of nowhere yesterday, the hubby says to me... you know what my favorite Bono image is? When he was singing WOWY and he's just standing there really cool, looking at the camera and his hair is slicked back into a pony tail... now that was hot, and sexy... he was really sexy and hot then.

:ohmy:

then he asked me to put the video on.

:uhoh: should I be worried?

:lol:

Can you predict for Electrical Storm to make a return at Brussels 1? :shifty :

This. :shifty:

That would make my LIFE.

Would be best day after birthday present EVER!!!!!! :combust: Wild might not survive her birthday though. :uhoh::lol:

I so need a nap. :crack : Getting up at 5:15 and riding my bike 30 miles then coming home and writing my own recommendation is catching up to me.

30 miles. :shocked::faint:

Well done. :bow:

I've been wanting them to do this for a while - I'm hoping that Matt or someone got video of the two songs together, want to know if it sounded as amazing as it did in my head :lol :

Dear U2,

Yay, finally! As it took over three weeks for that thing about Magnificent to get through, perhaps I should start thinking about getting that hug from Adam now? :wink :

Love,
Drea

Well I wished for a Gary hug and got one. Don't wish, you don't get. :sexywink::lol:

So, pretty much out of nowhere yesterday, the hubby says to me... you know what my favorite Bono image is? When he was singing WOWY and he's just standing there really cool, looking at the camera and his hair is slicked back into a pony tail... now that was hot, and sexy... he was really sexy and hot then.

:eek:hmy :

then he asked me to put the video on.

:uhoh : should I be worried?

:lol :

:lmao:

My ex has a man crush on Adam. :lol: These guys are irresistible. :shifty: Take the opportunity to view the video. :shifty::combust:

Shame could have spammed you with interesting Bono pics. :shifty: Will just have to do it here instead. ;)

*runs to watch video*

If I don't come back, I enjoyed it ALOT. :combust: Was nice knowing you all. Love you. :shifty::kiss::heart::lol:

Oh please!!! I like Interesting Bono pics!!! :shifty:

:lol: you HAVE to come back... I want interesting Bono pics!!

I've been gone all day, and TOTALLY forgot there was a concert today. :lol: Sounds like it was a good one!

I'm soooo exhausted, though. :crack: Had to get up pretty early to get to the boat on time. The weather was absolutely perfect, and we cruised around for 4 hours. :drool: My aunt and I were doing the catering, and we had such a fun time together. We broke 4 wine glasses, and each time we broke another one, we laughed harder and harder. :uhoh: :lol: Thankfully it's my uncle's boat, and he was planning on buying new wine glasses anyway, but it was so funny that we kept on breaking more and more of them. We may have consumed a bit too much champagne. :shifty: :giggle:

I have this vision of you and your aunt throwing the wine glasses down on purpose now. :lol: Sounds fun!

It might have come to that point eventually! :wink:

It was just so comical. The last one broke totally by accident. We were done with the meal and were doing the dishes in the galley, and a bunch of big waves came. The boat went down into the trough of the wave, and SMASH!! the glass fell off the table and onto the floor. We were crying, we were laughing so hard! :laugh:

It might have come to that point eventually! :wink:

It was just so comical. The last one broke totally by accident. We were done with the meal and were doing the dishes in the galley, and a bunch of big waves came. The boat went down into the trough of the wave, and SMASH!! the glass fell off the table and onto the floor. We were crying, we were laughing so hard! :laugh:

And every breaking wave,
On the shore,
Sends a wine glass down to the floor...

Btw, I've mentioned this store years ago, but I passed it again today, and it just cracked me up. Here's my crappy cell phone picture of it, and like half of my lei that hangs around my rearview mirror. :lol:

u2grocery.jpg

It's the U2 grocery! :love:

Btw, I've mentioned this store years ago, but I passed it again today, and it just cracked me up. Here's my crappy cell phone picture of it, and like half of my lei that hangs around my rearview mirror. :lol:

u2grocery.jpg

What can you buy in there exactly?:shifty::shifty:

u2grocery.jpg

:love: I will take half a dozen Edges, one Bono, and a can of whipped cream, please. And maybe some coffee, it's going to be a long night.

HA! That's funny!

We have a Wet Edge business around here... but I still have NO clue what type of business it is! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom