PGP - we're on U2's Christmas wish list

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:
you can never see to many footie games :tsk:

:drool: :drool:

:wink:

Oh yes you can! :yes:

My mother played and coached footie for most of my childhood. I'm great at holding down a lawn chair watching her. :lol:

I feel so bleh :(

I hate not feeling well....sucks it does :grumpy:

I'm going to indulge in some chocolate and then go to Gay Boy's house and watch movies :happy:

Such a fulfilled life i lead....

Laters! :wave:

x x :hug: x x

Good luck Fly!!! :hug:

Speaking of exams, I wonder how Bri did yesterday. :)

All my girls are so smart! :heart:

I just realized something about postwhoring. Yesterday I had probably around 70 - 80 posts, the most I've had in a LONG time - whereas in the late winter/spring/summer, over 100 a day wasn't uncommon. :yikes: At one time, I was on pace for 30,000 in a year. :reject:

So what was different about last night? Dis was on for a long time, and she was posting up a storm, and it was hard to keep up with her. So I got thinking back. It always used to be hard to keep up around here!

I've come to the conclusion that I'm not a postwhore. I'm an innocent bystander who talks to postwhores, and so in order to have conversations with them, I'm forced to post a lot. :yes:

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :wink:

Oh, and for those of you keeping score at home - I feel rested for the first time in ages. :drool:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

Oh, and for those of you keeping score at home - I feel rested for the first time in ages. :drool:

Good!! :hug: :love: I'm glad to hear that.

Well I'm off to write this. dum dum dum :wink: I'm actually very calm about this one...I think it will go well.

Ta ta girls!

greeneyedgirl said:
Um.....I went to the "Post Office" and I hate to tell you VP, but....

Your picture was there with the rest of us Post Whores :wink:

Us postwhores? You're not even at 10,000 yet. Amateur. :wink:

PM postwhore? You've probably got that one covered, though. :wink:

Good morning you two post whores! :wave:

:dance: The damn torrent I have been downloading for four days finished!!!! Anyone want to guess what it is? :drool: :giggle:

I'm so excited that I got it so I can share it. hehe I've seen alot of this stuff already, but I love being able to give it to people who haven't or have no way to download it.

I have the Axtung outtakes. I'm sure people will thank you though for uploading them! So cool! I wish they were video. That would have been cool to see. :yes: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom