PGP - we're on U2's Christmas wish list

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

:ohmy: :ohmy: That would be some very active self-love.

:lmao: :lmao:

:lmao:

heres Bono Jnr in Boston in the hotel room :wink:

51d2697c.jpg

MGMyGuinness said:
Mucca!! :hug:

Don't leave!! It's been ages since I talked to you!! :sad:

DG :hug:

I know!! I'll stay on until I finish my dinner. I need to cram study as I only have a day and a half left before my physics final and it'll be the death of me. :sigh: :(

:bono: before SYCMIOYO

My father was also a great scientist, he invented chasing his son down the street at 2 o'clock in the morning with a hammer

Conversations with my father over the last decade before he died always started with the same thing " Take those fu:censored:ing sunglasses off son"

WildHoney said:
:bono: before SYCMIOYO

My father was also a great scientist, he invented chasing his son down the street at 2 o'clock in the morning with a hammer

Conversations with my father over the last decade before he died always started with the same thing " Take those fu:censored:ing sunglasses off son"

I remember that part. I told my mother that part and she was cracking up. :lmao:

*goes back to Sunday night*

Amazing. :heart:

Hi Mucca :wave: :hug:

Jem - Dave's very cute :cute: :flirt:

and I saw the caption: here's Bono Jr in the hotel room ... and um... :shifty: let's just say I was rather surprised to see it was a teddy bear. :reject: :lol: Just teasing! :hug:

:lol: Jem I sleep with a "fluffy" (thats what we call it) that my friend has and she made one for me...it's a really old soft t shirt with cotton stuffed on the inside and then it's tied

Back
Top Bottom