PGP: We're on The Edge.........of glory!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to make a book of all my U2 travel pictures, etc. It's been fun looking back through Vegas and Seattle to pick through the best ones. :)

And now Montreal... :love:

Just looked through the rest of that set and found THIS

5961378087_4e5a08e24c_z.jpg

If only it weren't too hot to retire to my bunk! :lol:

I'm going to make a book of all my U2 travel pictures, etc. It's been fun looking back through Vegas and Seattle to pick through the best ones. :)

And now Montreal... :love:

That was my idea too. The Australian guy we met in Montreal had a book of his tour photo's, that looked really amazing. I want to do something similar.

Today will be slow on here. Almost everyone is heading to Minni. :sad: I'll need MTE, Tara, Wild, VP, GG and Dazz to keep me company.

That was my idea too. The Australian guy we met in Montreal had a book of his tour photo's, that looked really amazing. I want to do something similar.

I was originally going to make just a photobook, but now I'm going to make a scrapbook, with all the other stuff I have from the cities. :) There was a FABULOUS deal on getting photos printed (your first 60 free, the rest $0.15) at Costco, so I spent last night uploading and ordering those. Should be fun to make that! :)

Hittin the road in a few....To everyone going to Minny: See you there! :hug:

:hyper:

Off to Minni!! Talk to you all Sunday night!:hyper::panic::drool:

Travel safe, and have a wonderful time! :hug:

Today will be slow on here. Almost everyone is heading to Minni. :sad: I'll need MTE, Tara, Wild, VP, GG and Dazz to keep me company.

Ahem. :eyebrow:

:wink:

I was originally going to make just a photobook, but now I'm going to make a scrapbook, with all the other stuff I have from the cities. :) There was a FABULOUS deal on getting photos printed (your first 60 free, the rest $0.15) at Costco, so I spent last night uploading and ordering those. Should be fun to make that! :)

Travel safe, and have a wonderful time! :hug:

Ahem. :eyebrow:

:wink:
I thought you were in Minny! I lost track of who is going and who is not! :wave:

I thought you were in Minny! I lost track of who is going and who is not! :wave:

Nope. :) Montreal was my last.

I used to live in MN, but I don't know if I've mentioned that recently or not... :)

Ugh, this morning it was SO hard for me to wake up. I went to bed super early last night, so since I got a lot more sleep, you would think it would be easier to get up today. But no. This is the first time I've had to work a full week since the middle of May. I'm glad it's the weekend in about 9 hours! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom