PGP: We're On The Bus and.. uh oh, are we going to THAT Place?!?! LOL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to hear it! :D I'll be picking up my copy in a few hours.

So I was just looking up some Lost tours, just to get an idea of what's out there, and they're a LOT pricier than I thought they would be. Oh well, gives me plenty of time to save.

Took my brother to the doctor's today. Everything went fine, until we walked out.

A bird, I'm not sure which kind, flew into a window as we were coming out of the building. It plopped on the ground and my brother's curious instinct decided to walk up to it and go "Oh, no! Bird, are you alright?" I was kind of hoping it'd get up and fly away, but it was clear it was hurt. Hoping I could possibly save the little thing, I picked it up, but its neck was broken. So I held the little guy until it passed away. Then I put the bird under a bush in the flower garden so none of the other kids would see it and be traumatized or anything. I was traumatized enough. My brother asked again if the bird was okay, and I had to tell him, "No, the bird's not okay, honey. The bird is dead." "The bird is not dead. The bird is okay." "No, sweetie, the bird got a bad owie and now it's dead." He dropped it after that, mostly because we had walked away from the bird's resting place and he was distracted by getting in the car and trying to talk me into taking him to Wal-Mart (his Disneyland) instead of school. The whole drive home, I'm thinking, why did that bird have to do that in front of him? Stupid kamikaze bird. And how do I explain it to him in terms he will understand without it turning into the Monty Python Dead Parrot Sketch?

It's fine. The bird is dead and I'm sure some stray cat has already snapped it up for its lunch.

Today, something really interesting happened. Mom bought new plants yesterday and wanted to plant them in the garden this morning. So she got the open bag of fertilizer out of the garden shack and wanted to dig some out. Yet she failed to scoop up any.
Then she shouted up to me and my dad to come see what was in the bag. It was a HUGE hedgehog! She wasn't sure if she was still alive or not. We cut the bag open and it started hyperventilating, we woke the poor thing from his hibernation!
So it was still alive. :D We put the cut open bag in the corner of the garden, where it was still shady and cool. I gave it a bowl with dry cat food and one with water, after half an hour it suddenly came back to life and started eating and drinking like mad. :cute: Now it's resting in the garden under a bunch of plants.

We think it's our old friend the hedgehog that lived for a long time in our garden. He and his family(wife and two baby hedgehogs) lived under a big tile that was supported by rotting wood, and it collapsed this fall sadly. Haven't seen wife or kids yet though.

Just watched about half.

OMFG I want to see shows this summer!! :banghead:

The dvd is wicked!

After Sean saw your message on facebook he went and bought it for me :applaud:

I am sure he will say it is my anniversary present...12 years on Saturday!!!

Thanks Dazzled. :hug: It's really not *that* bad. This is normal for me, but the bad end of normal, you know? I don't know if it'd be actually classed as a migraine or not, but I did have that weird migraine-like visual stuff going on, just before it happened. This is only the second time I've ever had that happen. I'm sure I'll be fine by tomorrow. :)

Have a good night, talk to you later. :hug:

:hug:
I'm glad it's not that bad then.

Oh those visuals things!
Mine look like flashing sharp shards of light. Very angular shapes long and short triangles and quad-angled (not squares or rectangled) . I assume there are some kind of common looks to them.

While I have only had 1 full out baaadddd Migraine :yikes: in my life when I was a 16 or so, and ...hoooo boy, for anyone who has never had one...they ARE debilitating.....
....I have had the Visual Stuff at a bunch of other times.

For me I suddenly had one out of the blue (visual stuff only) - 2000 without all the other stuff (the bad nausea/sensitivity to light/the intense headache itself). I was sent off to the eye clinic-- i suddenly had in the back of my mind that this was somehow related to Migraines. So i only half-freaked out!
They found nothing.

And then I had the visual stuff off & on for a bunch of months during the time I was extremely stressed out about my dad. This may have happened twice in the early 2000's. . I think maybe I've had once since that last bunch of months.

That puppy I talked about yesterday wasn't abandoned. Turns out the poor girl escaped from her backyard. The guy who saved her put posters up with her picture and the family saw them and called him. Poor people were sick over it. :( But I'm glad they didn't abandon her and they have their puppy back. :heart:

aaawww that's a good thing!:heart:

I keep expecting people to look like their avatars... which means half of interference would look like one of four Irish men, which would be confusing. *L*

Myself, on the other hand... :uhoh:
:lol:

well my hair has sometimes looked about as lush as :heart::drool: JT bono's did before the various times I have cut it short!:hyper:

:hmm:
on the other hand, ali, I don't remember seeing any scales on you when you did yiou head shave!:lol::hug:

BTW hong long is your hair now?

Jess had/has a ticket to SLC :sad:. I did but I sold it. I was supposed to go to Anaheim on Saturday.

Going to call Barnes and Noble in 16 minutes to see if they have a 2 disc copy of 360 they can hold for me since I have a gift card for there. If not, I'll call Best Buy at 10am. :waiting:

I'm making a new workout playlist :hyper:

Oh and I had a very cool, time traveling Bono dream last night. I'm not a B-girl so it wasn't that kind of dream but it was really cool and I got a big big hug from him at the end.

jess :( :hug:S and everyone else who would have been at the SLC show today.

ooo where did you & B end up time traveling to? :lol:
If it didn't look like an Island you're probably ok. lol:

hi Thora! :hug:

sounds really cool! :hyper:

well if you can save up and if you still feel like doing it the closer your vacation comes, I'd say do it b/c it'll be special with fellow Lost fans instead of perhaps dragging around a more half-hearted friend or family member :lol:

This way you'll be blissfully be geeking out together with liked minded fans!

BTW did I ever ask you if I can show (if I still have the message w link - i think i do- ) my sis your sky-diving pics !

she went to hawaii last Aug and took a helicopter ride. :D
I think she'd get a real kick out of seeing them!

And how are we doing on The Bus, campers!!??!!:lol::wave:

It's been a good ride so far :sexywink:

After Sean saw your message on facebook he went and bought it for me :applaud:

I am sure he will say it is my anniversary present...12 years on Saturday!!!

Congrats Amy :hug:

Yes I told him he better buy it for you! I love it :love:

Indeed!!!!!
:drool::drool::drool::drool:

I'll happy be a billion x's grateful IF i can save up for a short vacation stay in the:heart: Caribbean either before the end of the year, OR more likely the winter of 2011. I'm probably aiming for The Bahamas.

Hi Daz :wave:

That would be a great vacation.

hi Thora!

well if you can save up and if you still feel like doing it the closer your vacation comes, I'd say do it b/c it'll be special with fellow Lost fans instead of perhaps dragging around a more half-hearted friend or family member :lol:

This way you'll be blissfully be geeking out together with liked minded fans!

BTW did I ever ask you if I can show (if I still have the message w link - i think i do- ) my sis your sky-diving pics !

she went to hawaii last Aug and took a helicopter ride. :D
I think she'd get a real kick out of seeing them!

For sure! I've been reading more in depth reviews of the tours this company does, and it sounds fabulous. I'm pretty sure I'll end up doing it. Plus, I have several months to save, so it shouldn't be a problem to save what I need. :)

Sure - that's fine with me! :) If you need the link again, just let me know and I'll PM it to you.

It's been a good ride so far :sexywink:

wooo hooo!:wink:

BTW people.............

:huh::huh: i can't seem to get my 2 disc set of 360 - the top disc out because of the way they've packaged them party overlapping each other!:huh:

the little plastic tabs that hold them in place/ esp there only 3 tabs vs the usual opposing (2 by 2) 4 tabs--- i can't seem to push them in/down enough to release the disc! :grumpy::waiting:

I don't want to try too hard for fear of bending/ scratching/ possibly breaking it .... etc The 16.99 WAS a splurge... but it also was a great price that I was NOT expecting when I went into the store!

thanks thora!:hug:

iot sounds really neat. Def have to take photos if you do!:hyper::lol::heart:

Meh. :shrug: Maybe I'll take one picture...

:wink:

:laugh:

Too bad I didn't do this on previous trips, as I would have been able to see some of the sets. They're all taken down now, of course, but it will still be cool. Hopefully it will work out to go. :D

wooo hooo!:wink:

BTW people.............

:huh::huh: i can't seem to get my 2 disc set of 360 - the top disc out because of the way they've packaged them party overlapping each other!:huh:

the little plastic tabs that hold them in place/ esp there only 3 tabs vs the usual opposing (2 by 2) 4 tabs--- i can't seem to push them in/down enough to release the disc! :grumpy::waiting:

I don't want to try too hard for fear of bending/ scratching/ possibly breaking it .... etc The 16.99 WAS a splurge... but it also was a great price that I was NOT expecting when I went into the store!

Hmm that's weird. You should take it back to the store and exchange it for another one.

I gotta save up for
a) trying to get to Chicago next year for the re-scheduled (someday) show AND
b) taking the family to Disneyland for the first time!

Picked up the 2 disc DVD today. I tried to get it at B&N since I have a gift card but got it at Best Buy for $16 or $18 (I forget). Owen says "Mama, can we sneak a peak before tonight?" :lol: (we're having a couple people over to watch it tonight)

I gotta save up for
a) trying to get to Chicago next year for the re-scheduled (someday) show AND
b) taking the family to Disneyland for the first time!

Picked up the 2 disc DVD today. I tried to get it at B&N since I have a gift card but got it at Best Buy for $16 or $18 (I forget). Owen says "Mama, can we sneak a peak before tonight?" :lol: (we're having a couple people over to watch it tonight)

You might see yourself tonight Zooey :shifty:
I saw the "Hi Bono" sign at the end of COBL and you were beside that right?

Aww Owen sounds like a cutie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom