PGP: We're On The Bus and.. uh oh, are we going to THAT Place?!?! LOL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent you a pressie at your gmail! :flirt:

I'm out, too.

That puppy I talked about yesterday wasn't abandoned. Turns out the poor girl escaped from her backyard. The guy who saved her put posters up with her picture and the family saw them and called him. Poor people were sick over it. :( But I'm glad they didn't abandon her and they have their puppy back. :heart:

That puppy I talked about yesterday wasn't abandoned. Turns out the poor girl escaped from her backyard. The guy who saved her put posters up with her picture and the family saw them and called him. Poor people were sick over it. :( But I'm glad they didn't abandon her and they have their puppy back. :heart:

:cute:

I love twitter. It's anarchy and hilariousness in under 140 characters. Also, the celebs I follow aren't self-promoting douche bags. They're just as crazy as I am.

It's just so dumb. They even give a website to look up for updates on when the power will be back. :rolleyes: I mean, most people have internet on their phones these days, but gahhhh. :lol:

Eek... It's silly for me to feel guilty just because I work for a power company! :reject: I've had to take calls from irritated people when their power was unexpectedly cut during heatwaves, and they weren't too impressed by our having updates on the internet either.

Welcome Amy! :wave: We're mostly harmless nuts :D

And hai DG... :lol: :reject:

Thanks for the pressie, Jess... remind me not to read it right before I go to bed!

GG - I remember that fic... but I can't remember what it's called either. :doh: I hope it wasn't eaten in the server-hopping that happened last year or whenever... I'll have a think, hopefully the name's stored somewhere in my brain!

That's a relief. :up:

Also, I got an email from LiveNation as well, saying the DVD was on order. I don't mind waiting, since I hadn't planned on getting it at all until yesterday. :wink:

Wait... Aus is number 1 in car thefts?! That had better be per capita... What about largest coral reef structure? Largest giant red rock in the middle of a flat desert?

Still, I suppose it's better than being number one in serial killers, or land mines...

*moves to the country that's number 1 in happiness*

To do what, missy? :eyebrow: :lol:

Night! :hug:

Not what you think :shifty:
Told you I was saving that for the morning, just to have a nice early jealousy fit :lol:

Sure, Mom, go on about your bullshit problems you won't bother to solve yourself. I certainly didn't call you to talk about my day.

I give up, I just-- I give the fuck up. I'll pay my bills, I'll do my chores, but I am not talking to her about anything that's going on in my life anymore. It won't matter even if I do, she clearly doesn't give a shit.

:hug: :hug:
Did she even notice the FB thing yet?

Yay, that's great news :up:

I keep expecting people to look like their avatars... which means half of interference would look like one of four Irish men, which would be confusing. *L*

Myself, on the other hand... :uhoh:

I would hope you didn't look like your avi Ali :lol:

Eek... It's silly for me to feel guilty just because I work for a power company! :reject: I've had to take calls from irritated people when their power was unexpectedly cut during heatwaves, and they weren't too impressed by our having updates on the internet either.

Aww, don't feel guilty! :hug:

Power outages are understandable, and normally I don't mind all that much. We have a ridiculous amount of them in my neighborhood, which is frustrating, but I try not to let it bother me. It's just this one circumstance that's really pissing me off. :lol:

I wouldn't mind looking like my avatar. :hmm: :love: God, how I need the sun! :scream: My BFF (who HATES the sun, btw) is off to LA today for a few days for an event with her soap opera message board. :lol: Lucky bitch! She doesn't want to go to the heat. We were texting last night, and I offered to go instead of her. She didn't go for it, sadly. :wink:

Sure! The more the merrier.

I'm wondering if it's too soon to start talking about our Christmas holiday with my parents in the next week or so. :hmm: :lol:

It sure isn't! :giggle: I've already started saving. I'm probably not going to do anything as crazy and expensive as I did last year (i.e.: skydiving), but I'm hoping to find a good tour of all the Lost sites. That would be awesome.

Awesome! I ordered mine from Live Nation at that insanely cheap price, but it's currently on back order. Who knows when it will arrive, if at all. I'm tempted to go out and buy it today, but I'll resist. :)

:lol: Yeah, I'm normally the type that purchases U2 stuff on the day it comes out, but I can wait this time. :)

Just work, as usual. Swimming after work. Much of the same old, same old. You?

Well, not really, but thanks for the vote of confidence! :D I'm trying, so that's what counts. Some days I fail spectacularly, but I ALWAYS feel better after I've run or swam, so I try to use that to motivate me.

Sounds good! I'm really looking forward to seeing it. I didn't see the LA show on YouTube, as I was flying home from Vegas that day, and I never bothered to look at any of the clips, so it will all be a surprise to me, whenever I get to see it. :)

Were you going to the first show? I'm sure all those people are especially disappointed today.

Jess had/has a ticket to SLC :sad:. I did but I sold it. I was supposed to go to Anaheim on Saturday.

Going to call Barnes and Noble in 16 minutes to see if they have a 2 disc copy of 360 they can hold for me since I have a gift card for there. If not, I'll call Best Buy at 10am. :waiting:

I'm making a new workout playlist :hyper:

Oh and I had a very cool, time traveling Bono dream last night. I'm not a B-girl so it wasn't that kind of dream but it was really cool and I got a big big hug from him at the end.

Well, not really, but thanks for the vote of confidence! :D I'm trying, so that's what counts. Some days I fail spectacularly, but I ALWAYS feel better after I've run or swam, so I try to use that to motivate me.

Sounds good! I'm really looking forward to seeing it. I didn't see the LA show on YouTube, as I was flying home from Vegas that day, and I never bothered to look at any of the clips, so it will all be a surprise to me, whenever I get to see it. :)

Were you going to the first show? I'm sure all those people are especially disappointed today.

Oh well you're in for a treat then. I've seen the clips and they are wonderful :drool:

Nope, my first one this leg was supposed to be Minneapolis.
Ya I feel sorry for the SLC people.

Jess had/has a ticket to SLC :sad:. I did but I sold it. I was supposed to go to Anaheim on Saturday.

Going to call Barnes and Noble in 16 minutes to see if they have a 2 disc copy of 360 they can hold for me since I have a gift card for there. If not, I'll call Best Buy at 10am. :waiting:

I'm making a new workout playlist :hyper:

I love how you're counting down every mintue Zooey. It was 17 minutes on FB and now 16 :lol:

^ :reject:

6 now. I'm just worried that they're only gonna have, like, one copy of the 2-disc version and someone's gonna snap it up. Best Buy's site sucks and I can't tell what they've got.

I forgot I had emailed the LN people yesterday to cancel my order, so they just emailed me back and have canceled it. :lol: Guess I'll be going to Best Buy on my lunch break to go buy it. Awesome! I'll get to watch it today! :D

ETA - just looked up the DVD online, and looks like the 2 disc set is only $19.99! :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom