PGP - We're not quiet on New Year's Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonosBaby12 said:

Im guessing you weren't able to get your tickets?

5 dates ( Small venues). All sold out. :sad::scream:

They are going to Montreal after then NYC so i suppose they will do the rest of the stes and canada just keep and eye on there website.

I'm on the band website forum and some people on there think there might be tickets released on the day, but you'd have to queue up 12 hours. I can't afford to take that much time of work. :|

I didn't realise they were that popular. :sigh: Theyre the only shows Europe is getting though so no wonder they're sold out really well.

bonoishot said:

They are going to Montreal after then NYC so i suppose they will do the rest of the stes and canada just keep and eye on there website.

I'm on the band website forum and some people on there think there might be tickets released on the day, but you'd have to queue up 12 hours. I can't afford to take that much time of work. :|

I didn't realise they were that popular. :sigh: Theyre the only shows Europe is getting though so no wonder they're sold out really well.

Im so sorry know that has to be pretty disappointing :hug: Wish there was some way I could help you to get tickets.

12 hours is a long time to have to wait :ohmy:

bonoishot said:

Sorry to hear that! Stinks that you'd have to line up like that. From experience, I've been able to get tickets to a lot of shows a couple weeks before or even the day of, even U2! So maybe there's hope for your show too.

I'd just missed them when they played here last year. :sigh: I have such lousy luck. :banghead:

Apparently the tickets went in minutes for most shows. :grumpy:

Thanks. :hug: unless i can find someone who has a music industry contact i have no chance of tickets. :lol:

Meh. :| Suppose i'll get over it. Europe always get fecked with concerts. :happy:

U2Girl416 said:

Sorry to hear that! Stinks that you'd have to line up like that. From experience, I've been able to get tickets to a lot of shows a couple weeks before or even the day of, even U2! So maybe there's hope for your show too.

I live a 4 hour train ride away from London so t o get there to queu up for that long would involve taking 2 days off work which i cabt do.

Just checked Ebay. £249 for 2 tickets. :shocked::madwife:

Will just have to keep checking ticketmaster and hope they drop some online. BUt i still need to book time of work and ticket drops are normaly done last minute.

I'm doing nothing but whinge, so think i'll head off. :lol:

Thanks girls :hug: am so hacked off right now though nothing will calm me. I missed seeing The Killers aswell a month or so ago. Its one pice of unluckyness after another. :happy::|

DG if you come back sorry i missed you. :(:kiss:

BBL girls. :hug:

in my mind, I think it was after Elevation that getting tickets seem to become harder and harder, to any show let alone U2. I hate them, hate them. ugh. they made my life a living hell during Vertigo. why any large company hasn't wanted to take them on is beyond me. they sure seem like a monopoly to me!! :rant:

U2Girl416 said:
in my mind, I think it was after Elevation that getting tickets seem to become harder and harder, to any show let alone U2. I hate them, hate them. ugh. they made my life a living hell during Vertigo. why any large company hasn't wanted to take them on is beyond me. they sure seem like a monopoly to me!! :rant:

Would be one of the best things ever if another company did take them over :drool:

I know I tried for Vertigo tickets and it was horrible. Ended up resorting to ebay. Also had problems with trying to get Huey Lewis and the News tickets. Never did find any luck with those :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom