PGP - we're just skanking it up on the GA rail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Blurry sneak peek of work in progress!

5825649019_c44efbea31.jpg

Nothing is sewn/glued down yet, obviously. I just kinda tossed the sequins on to make sure I had enough.

:hug: :hug: There are a TON of very lucky honourary nieces and nephews out there instead, Sarah included. And a real one! :D

How is she, btw? :cute:

eta - Pride still gives me chills. What an amazing vocal performance. :heart:

Sarah is the same age as my niece :lol:

Bonus of nephews/nieces ... full them with sugar and give them back

Lillianna is doing just fine. Staring to eat solids (well baby food) and apparently just like me as a baby ... is that a good or bad thing :uhoh:

As for Jamie he's a heart breaker!! Can you believe he'll be 6 at the end of this month :ohmy:

He loves NI & I to pieces :love: :heart:

Awesome work MTE!!!

Some days being a mom is a challenge. U2, take me away!!!:crack:

Sarah is the same age as my niece :lol:

Bonus of nephews/nieces ... full them with sugar and give them back

Lillianna is doing just fine. Staring to eat solids (well baby food) and apparently just like me as a baby ... is that a good or bad thing :uhoh:

As for Jamie he's a heart breaker!! Can you believe he'll be 6 at the end of this month :ohmy:

He loves NI & I to pieces :love: :heart:

Jamie is going to be 6?? Omg. No, I can't believe it! And, we need new pics, stat!

Great to hear about Lillianna! :hug:

Awesome work MTE!!!

Some days being a mom is a challenge. U2, take me away!!!:crack:

Tip: send them off to university. :wink:

Thora! Lazy days ftw!

I mostly listen to live versions of U2 songs. A whole U2 album, it's been a long time.

Yeah, Mr. Ryan reaps the rewards of U2 videos and my writing 'love' scenes. Even he asked to write more for his benefit.

UGH. I sit down for 1 freaking second and then I get a request to get up and do something else. Adulthood is not fun.

I mostly listen to live versions of U2 songs. A whole U2 album, it's been a long time.

Yeah, Mr. Ryan reaps the rewards of U2 videos and my writing 'love' scenes. Even he asked to write more for his benefit.

UGH. I sit down for 1 freaking second and then I get a request to get up and do something else. Adulthood is not fun.

Tip: live alone. :wink:

I'm full of useful advice today. :lol:

I second the living alone suggestion. :wink: It's awesome. My house is a disaster zone right now, but since I'm sick I don't have to worry about making it presentable for anyone. :lol:

Wow, Kristen, that's quite the exam! :crack: Hope the last question doesn't take you too much longer. :hug:

I second the living alone suggestion. :wink: It's awesome. My house is a disaster zone right now, but since I'm sick I don't have to worry about making it presentable for anyone. :lol:

Wow, Kristen, that's quite the exam! :crack: Hope the last question doesn't take you too much longer. :hug:

It IS awesome, isn't it? :love: Even with Sarah here, she's like an extension of me, so it's almost like being alone. After her friend left earlier today, she mentioned how exhausting it is to be with someone for two days with no breaks. i said that the only person I could do that with without going batshit crazy is her.

My 7 furry roommates are enough. :crack:

And yeah, Kristen, holy marathon exam!

It IS awesome, isn't it? :love: Even with Sarah here, she's like an extension of me, so it's almost like being alone. After her friend left earlier today, she mentioned how exhausting it is to be with someone for two days with no breaks. i said that the only person I could do that with without going batshit crazy is her.

My 7 furry roommates are enough. :crack:

And yeah, Kristen, holy marathon exam!

YES!! I did the roommate thing from when I was 18 to about 27/28, and I'm totally done with it. I never want to live with another person ever again. :lol: I mean, it might be nice to have someone to pay for half of the rent, etc. but sharing my space? NOT a fan. :lol:

It's funny - I had lunch with a friend about a month ago, and we were talking about this exact same thing, and I told her that I never wanted to live with another person ever again, and she said "not even a partner/husband?" and I said NO. :lol: I might change my mind in the future, but I do so much better having all the space to myself. I'm stubborn and set in my ways, and having another person around to have to take into consideration is just way too hard for me. :lol: :superselfish:

Back
Top Bottom