PGP - we're just skanking it up on the GA rail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kristin, you should call Bono up for help with that!

I'm watching Slane as research for my shirt, and watching B play with the spotlight during bullet, all I could think was "Thank God we finally got him a shiny mic so he has a new toy."

Aww not one of my areas of expertise .... sorry i can't help :hug:

No worries :hug: I just needed a little distraction break for a few minutes and what better place to get side tracked then in here :shifty:

I'm watching Slane as research for my shirt, and watching B play with the spotlight during bullet, all I could think was "Thank God we finally got him a shiny mic so he has a new toy."

Hmmm good idea *dials phone* :wink:

We needz pics of your shirt when it's finished!!

I was right then!:hyper:

Don't tell Edge I just cheated on him!

ad1.jpg

ad2.jpg

ad3.jpg

ad4.jpg

ad5.jpg

Now the question is which one do I choose? :lol:

And yes, I'll post pics of the 7 shirt if I ever finish it!

Related question: How much boobs is TOO much for railskanking? :shifty: I don't want to pull a bouncing squirrel during Elevation, but poor Edge needs to get the right first impression.

I'm done being a motherfucking adult and everyone's gone. :angry:

Listening to Steely Dan in honour of the tickets I just bought. :reject: But they were super cheap! $37 each, including fees! :ohmy: Really excited though, they are on my list of older bands that are must-sees.

:wave:I really don't have a list anymore, since I saw the Stones already! I just want to keep seeing U2 over and over!:lol:

:lol: I know the feeling.

Also on my list are The Stones, McCartney, Bowie, and I'm sure there are more if I thought about it. In the past few years I've seen The Who and Elton John (and they were both so amazing, I'd see them again). Oh, and David Gilmour! :love: And with him and his band, I've seen 3/5 of Pink Floyd.

Oh, we also saw Gordon Lightfoot at Massey Hall. :heart: Those are just the "classic" artists.

Yeah my dad is a big Beatles fan went with him & my mum , he was awesome :D

Aw, how cool for you guys! Did your dad enjoy it? :)

Next to my U2 experiences, David Gilmour was probably the most amazing night of my life. I love that man. And Elton John is a VERY close second.

Sarah just texted me. Apparently her neighbourhood is having a porch party that extends for several blocks, with musicians playing on 20 of the porches! She said there are tons of people out wandering around. Sounds like fun, I'm glad she went! :)

I just spent like an hour picking the big silver sequins I need for my shirt out of this giant bowl of misc. sequins. I'm kinda cross-eyed!

Your face will freeze like that!! :wink:

Yeah it was cool, and yes he did enjoy it :)

Sarah :heart:, how is she?

She's doing great, thanks! She's been home a lot more this summer, now that she has more free time - when school first finished she was home for two weeks. Since then, she's been home every second weekend, but usually from Thursday till Monday or Tuesday, so longer than a weekend. One of her bffs is back in town (here, where I live...she spent the past year teaching in France) for the summer, so she's gotten to see her a lot. Actually, the past two weekends that Sarah has been at school, this girl has gone to spend the weekend, so that's been nice for her. Her and her roommates are kind of pissed off at their landlord, so they gave their notice, and they're currently looking for a new place for next year.

Your face will freeze like that!! :wink:

She's doing great, thanks! She's been home a lot more this summer, now that she has more free time - when school first finished she was home for two weeks. Since then, she's been home every second weekend, but usually from Thursday till Monday or Tuesday, so longer than a weekend. One of her bffs is back in town (here, where I live...she spent the past year teaching in France) for the summer, so she's gotten to see her a lot. Actually, the past two weekends that Sarah has been at school, this girl has gone to spend the weekend, so that's been nice for her. Her and her roommates are kind of pissed off at their landlord, so they gave their notice, and they're currently looking for a new place for next year.

Aww i'm glad she's doing well. Bet i'd notice the difference from 2005 when i last saw her!! You raised a wonderful young woman there VP , a credit to YOU :love:

Back
Top Bottom