PGP: We're Hatching Some Plots & Scheming Some Schemes To Meet POur U2 Boys On Tour!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ya I thought about that too. After a lot of research over these past few weeks and talking with you guys and my mom, I decided I'm gonna go for it. I've always wanted to work in the Tourism industry and I'm gonna do just that :D Gonna make an appointment to talk to an academic advisor at the college for hopefully next week.

Oops, I was a bit late. *L* Congrats on making the decision, though, and good luck again! :)

SO what do you do in th electtricty industry?

Do you have any serious hobbies /interests that have some aspect might eventually trsanslate into some kin of paid work, ali?

I work for a distribution company, although indirectly through an outsourcing company, so I'm getting a lower wage than I would if I worked for the distributor directly. It's a pain in the arse, but I'm stuck with it unless I want to take a gamble and apply for a job at another company... and I'm scared. :reject:

It's just a back-office operations/computers sort of job... shuffling files around and working with the computer systems that keep track of all the electricity accounts etc. We bill retail companies instead of actual customers so I feel better about that. *L*

As for hobbies and interests... I dunno. I like rocks and dinosaurs but I'm not passionate about them to the extent where I spend much time reading about the field or keeping up with things. The only thing I really do in my spare time that I can't seem to stop (since I quit Bejeweled on facebook :reject: ) is write stories... but the only problem with that is the stories I keep wanting to write can't be published. :lol:

(Because they're based around previously existing and copyrighted worlds, or else certain real persons that we may be familiar with... *cough* ... Not because they're unprintable *L*)

No... you have to include at least one lower-case letter in a post. I guess it's to stop people shouting at each other in FYM or something :wink:

Hi Dazz/Kristen/Drea :wave:

Yeah, I've seen people using "clf" at the bottom of all-caps posts too... plus you can sneak a lower-case L in place of an upper-case i and hardly tell the difference. :shifty:

I am! Slow, but here. *L* How are you going, Dazz? How's the new living arrangements working out?

aaaaaawwwwww thanks for asking....

slow prgress for along time :|

but nowI've having more energy etc as the longer, brighter days
have really started up since mid-April i'm finally doing more, more often....

but I love being room-mate free !

I look foward to better being able to decorte the place up. ( I bought aloto f nice fake flowers and vases.. Hat I'll put up seasonally excpet for the tropical "birds of paridise" that wil remain all yars around. And I got some pretty spiraling up painted branches/ one set red and one red-purple that will work nicely with the tropical flowers.

I have art and photos to hang up, small tables to buy display crafts gifts etc :drool:D

Hi Dazz/Kristen/Drea :wave:

Yeah, I've seen people using "clf" at the bottom of all-caps posts too... plus you can sneak a lower-case L in place of an upper-case i and hardly tell the difference. :shifty:

:lol:

don't encourage me! my typos are bad enuough already!

I have get over the the Lost thread for a bit........
it was were I was heading this afternoon before getting totally wayliad by the news about B as soon as I got on to the site!

aaaaaawwwwww thanks for asking....

slow prgress for along time :|

but nowI've having more energy etc as the longer, brighter days
have really started up since mid-April i'm finally doing more, more often....

but I love being room-mate free !

I look foward to better being able to decorte the place up. ( I bought aloto f nice fake flowers and vases.. Hat I'll put up seasonally excpet for the tropical "birds of paridise" that wil remain all yars around. And I got some pretty spiraling up painted branches/ one set red and one red-purple that will work nicely with the tropical flowers.

I have art and photos to hang up, small tables to buy display crafts gifts etc :drool:D

I bet it must be a huge relief not to have to deal with all that crazy-roomie-related stress, and have somewhere of your own to do what you like with... it sounds really nice! :up:

what are you in your early mid 20's, ali?

I guess for now slog away at the desk job, and maybe some inyterest later on will really come up for you that will become a future career.:hug:

I'm 31 :wink: I really can't see myself going back to uni or some other course at this stage, unless I wanted to get into publishing somehow... but it'd be hard work and I'm lazy. :reject: It's just a matter of wanting something enough to overcome the apathy... which is half the battle really.

I didn't sleep well last night :sigh:

My back was really hurting me,and all sorts of things whizzing around my mind about what to do :sigh:

Thinking about poor Bono :

Chicago & Toronto.

I just hope i don't miss seeing my girls :sad:

5 years is tooooooooooooooo long :sigh:

Aww hun :hug:
Don't you worry, whatever ends up happening...we'll make it work out. And there's no way in heck I'm gonna miss out on seeing you!

We have a 5 millisecond hug record to break!

Back
Top Bottom