PGP: We're Hatching Some Plots & Scheming Some Schemes To Meet POur U2 Boys On Tour!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bye Bri :kiss:

Me too VP, the sooner we're adviced at least we know and can sort everything.

At least if it doesn't work out i'll hopefully have Brussels :pray:

Sorry I disappeared, electrical emergency at my house that I caused by attempting to be Ms. Fixit, but I ended up making things worse (all my power went out), and didn't know how to deal with it. I had to call an electrician. :lol:

What a week. I can haz booze now? :crack:

I didn't get paid. :angry: I worked my tail off this week, getting the Census project off the ground. And I didn't get paid. The Veep of Recruiting thought the easiest way to transfer me from recruiting to Census was to terminate, then rehire me. Fine. He gets to pay my car payment and my insurance and all my other bills that are due at the end of the month cause it's his goddamn fault I didn't get paid!

He is. But still, we need a background check, character references, and a 12 page essay stating his past history and future goals and ambitions to make sure he's good enough for our girl. :cute:

Only 12 pages? :tsk:
That's hardly enough detail.

I think at least one poem should also be required. Shall not be judged on poetic quality, but intentions and effort.

even though I'd been at some of the SLP's in 09 and looked at some of the people posting about the set-list, when I got there to the GA and even the next night i was so excited that I forgot mostly where some of the songs wee going to be!!! :lol::lol:

I was clueless about the Vertigo set before those shows, but even then I forgot half of what had happened the night before at the second show! I wasn't nearly so clueless for most of last year's gigs, but even then I forgot bits of it. Yay bad memory...?

I didn't get paid. :angry: I worked my tail off this week, getting the Census project off the ground. And I didn't get paid. The Veep of Recruiting thought the easiest way to transfer me from recruiting to Census was to terminate, then rehire me. Fine. He gets to pay my car payment and my insurance and all my other bills that are due at the end of the month cause it's his goddamn fault I didn't get paid!

WTF! These people sound a little less than competent in the payroll department... :fist: Hope they grow a brain soon, or at least pay your bills! :hug:

VP, glad to hear Sarah's leg is on the mend... hope it continues to improve speedily! It must be very frustrating for her to be stuck with crutches for so long. :hug: And :hug: also for what looks like a tough week!

:fist:

I have a date tomorrow niiiiight! :hyper:

Have fun! :hyper:

I didn't sleep well last night :sigh:

My back was really hurting me,and all sorts of things whizzing around my mind about what to do :sigh:

Thinking about poor Bono :

:hug:

I didn't sleep well last night :sigh:

My back was really hurting me,and all sorts of things whizzing around my mind about what to do :sigh:

Thinking about poor Bono :

Hey Wild... sorry to hear about the sleepless night! :hug: I hope he'll be okay and you can get to the shows later on, if yours are postponed... which ones do you have tickets for?

:fist: That is totally out of order. Surely your employers need to get it to you asap

I have a date tomorrow niiiiight! :hyper:

ohhhhhhhhhh need details.......

He is. But still, we need a background check, character references, and a 12 page essay stating his past history and future goals and ambitions to make sure he's good enough for our girl. :cute:

Is anyone good enough?

:shocked:
Molly AND Ali were here??!!?!?!?! The upside to B's injury I guess :wink:

DG, too bad about the date being postponed - about par for the course this week, right?

Back
Top Bottom