PGP-we're goin' nowhere but where we are it is alot of fun!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dismantled said:

I have a funny picture of you in my head of you slobbering all over the phone:lmao:

its hawt:combust:

sami..what happened to bman yesterday?:ohmy:

:ohmy: remember? when you took him in the shower? :shifty:

or was that the day before yesterday already? :lmao: :reject:

sami0201 said:

but seriously, how long do you think it'd take to get the accent if you move into another country? 5 years maybe? I've been living in FL for 4 and I still have the ugly New Yawk accent but my brother doesn't :hmm:

:hmm: I'm not really sure! I guess it's different for each person. Maybe if you tried to consciously think about it would come easier, :lol: what do I know.

sami0201 said:

:ohmy: remember? when you took him in the shower? :shifty:

or was that the day before yesterday already? :lmao: :reject:

OH yes!!! when I blew him......

now I remember:shifty:

He liked to be blown.....

dry:shifty:

:drool:
:wink:

sami0201 said:

me too :drool:

that's why I'm moving to Dublin :shifty:

:drool:

who wants to come? :D

but seriously, how long do you think it'd take to get the accent if you move into another country? 5 years maybe? I've been living in FL for 4 and I still have the ugly New Yawk accent but my brother doesn't :hmm:

Your New Yawk accent is hawt! :combust:

:sexywink:

I have no accent, I just sound like I'm 12 on the phone. I called up a place back in March looking for U2 tickets and the guy told me to have my mom call back. :|

I thought i was going to get to all british then....and tre just like stole my thunder....meh.

Yeah, the pound is still the pound over here....£ < using this symbol to represent it....*is now happy cos she said somethin tre didnt :D*

Erm, dissy wissy.....i think you might be thinking of a "squid" when talking about the sea creatures.....:lmao:

though we do say "squid" aswell as "quid"....we're so weird :lol:

I'm all british today....well everyday but still :D

daygloeyes2 said:

Your New Yawk accent is hawt! :combust:

:sexywink:

I have no accent, I just sound like I'm 12 on the phone. I called up a place back in March looking for U2 tickets and the guy told me to have my mom call back. :|

:lol: :flirt:

yeah, now that I think about it, you don't really have a Bahston accent do ya? :hmm:

but you don't sound 12 :tsk:

daygloeyes2 said:

omg:lmao: your mom call back:lmao:*tears

you don't have a boston accent..you don't say "I'm gonna pawk the caw"..now thats hawt:combust:

I don't know if I have VT accent or not:scratch: I'm origianlly from Northern NH....I think I do a bit...:lmao: wicked:rockon:

the rockin edge said:
Sami, it only took me a few months to lose my english accent when I moved here. I got it back after being in England 3 days:wink:

interesting :hmm:

but for someone who never had the accent in the first place, it'd probably be a few years :drool: I'll take it!!

I swear I'm moving as soon as I'm able :hyper: :hyper: :drool:

bono_gal said:
I thought i was going to get to all british then....and tre just like stole my thunder....meh.

Yeah, the pound is still the pound over here....£ < using this symbol to represent it....*is now happy cos she said somethin tre didnt :D*

Erm, dissy wissy.....i think you might be thinking of a "squid" when talking about the sea creatures.....:lmao:

though we do say "squid" aswell as "quid"....we're so weird :lol:

I'm all british today....well everyday but still :D

your alittle late with the reply Wonder "British " Woman:angry:

thanks for the explanation of the difference between a squid and a quid...I was all confused:| :wink:

get outta my space and play with us:scream::wink:

Dismantled said:

omg:lmao: your mom call back:lmao:*tears

you don't have a boston accent..you don't say "I'm gonna pawk the caw"..now thats hawt:combust:

I don't know if I have VT accent or not:scratch: I'm origianlly from Northern NH....I think I do a bit...:lmao: wicked:rockon:

I wanna talk to Elmo right now :combust: he always says wicked :rockon:

don't laugh at DG :angry:

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom