PGP-we're goin' nowhere but where we are it is alot of fun!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sami0201 said:

:angry:

that's what I thought...I thought it's all Euro...so maybe a Euro is like a dollar and a quid is like a cent? :scratch:

I thought a quid was one of those slimey ocean creatures with all the legs:|

:wink: kidding...kidding.

the rockin edge said:

Euro is the currency in (i think 12) european countries, not England. Pound is the currency in England, quid is slang for pound like buck for dollar :wink:

ahh ok! :D

thanks Mr. I-traveled-Europe-all-summer-so-I-know-these-kinda-things :angry: :wink:

I'm still sooo jealous :drool:

the rockin edge said:

Euro is the currency in (i think 12) european countries, not England. Pound is the currency in England, quid is slang for pound like buck for dollar :wink:

:tsk:

don't :tsk: at me tre....cannot your country make up its mind...why does it have to be so "different" with its pounds and quids and stuff:angry:

:wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

26 days!! OMG I'm so excited about seeing them and meeting Wild, Jem, Ruff, and Jules!! :hyper:

:hyper: They are such awesome people!! Well I can't vouche for Jules cause we've never met but I'm sure the same goes for her :lol: :wink: I'm so excited for you!

FlyYourKite said:
Hey sweetie! :wave:

Dis I love how your student called you a babe :lol: :flirt:

yeah...me too:|

:lmao:

Clone..I am so excited for you:hyper: I cannot wait for your reaction when you see them!!!!!!:hyper:

daygloeyes2 said:
British accents :drool:

I was practically :drool:ing over Jem's.:lmao: :reject:

I have a funny picture of you in my head of you slobbering all over the phone:lmao:

its hawt:combust:

sami..what happened to bman yesterday?:ohmy:

FlyYourKite said:
I so wish I had a fun accent :drool:

me too :drool:

that's why I'm moving to Dublin :shifty:

:drool:

who wants to come? :D

but seriously, how long do you think it'd take to get the accent if you move into another country? 5 years maybe? I've been living in FL for 4 and I still have the ugly New Yawk accent but my brother doesn't :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom