PGP: We're Dancing in the Crystal Ballroom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonocomet

Blue Crack Distributor
Hey there PGPers. :wave:

U2SOI.jpg~original

(I'm sorry, but Adam looks like he's remembering that lemon he just squeezed into his tea... :lol: )

it´s just the 12'' mix withou video

U2 Fb page has ask U2 thingy on with video of boys messing in studio

:wave: Hello Everyone, I thought I'd stop by real quick (I know my time in this section is limited :reject:), but want to say what a fantastic song Crystal Ballroom is, in one way I think it was a great idea to wait to put this out on the physical album - absolutely gorgeous song.

Still really liking SOI, listening every day and not skipping one tune, EBW, SFS, Troubles stand out and I guess if I had to pick one song that I wasn't crazy about it would be Sleep Like a Baby. Cheers!

:wave: Hello Everyone, I thought I'd stop by real quick (I know my time in this section is limited :reject:), but want to say what a fantastic song Crystal Ballroom is, in one way I think it was a great idea to wait to put this out on the physical album - absolutely gorgeous song.

Still really liking SOI, listening every day and not skipping one tune, EBW, SFS, Troubles stand out and I guess if I had to pick one song that I wasn't crazy about it would be Sleep Like a Baby. Cheers!

We love having you here! :wave:

I cant believe Ballroom didnt make the standard album. It's the sort of song that groups like Broken Bells and OneRepublic wish they had! If it had radio play it would be a huge single! :hyper:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

Nice thread title, you know whats happening :dance:. LOL @ Larry wearing a tie!!

Just got up for work and its starting to get really dark. For some reason It always takes me another 10 or 20 minutes extra in the winter months to actually wake up.

Nope, I'm in the US and I can see it fine. That's really weird!

Maybe its because I'm on my mobile, then?

So, whos asking on that ask U2 thing that how long is Adams schlong ?

:lol:

Honey, he answered that question when they were designing the Lemon suits for PopMart. (8 inches for those curious. :shifty: )

"Life size 8in"
sketch.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

I think youtube has a lot of banning to do in this kind of periods :giggle:

HA!!! Nice cake! :D

(No insulting 1D in here, Jj. For reasons. :giggle: At least not Harry anyway, he's cool. :up: :wink: )

Wait ..Wat!? Cool . Oh dear !

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom