PGP: We're Dancing in the Crystal Ballroom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OH my god. I checked my cd and thought I had nothing there either. Then I got a flashlight and looked again. It is there. :ohmy:

larrythelurker.jpg~original

:lol:

That is creepy! :lol:

You girls that got this CD (with the cut image) should take it back and ask for a new one.
You go tell them ,
"I want my Larry complete! Not half of a man!" :D

Ha! But yeah I think none of them are worth much since it looks like so many of them are like that. But there are different versions of the vinyl anyway since mine is white inside.

Domo, does your vinyl open up three sections (like with two folds) or just one fold down the middle (like a book)? :hmm:

It conists of two sections, and thus opens like a book.

Max! That would be hillarious if someone actually did it. My photo is completely intact. I just wonder why one would be completely white and others would have a picture on them.

It conists of two sections, and thus opens like a book.

Max! That would be hillarious if someone actually did it. My photo is completely intact. I just wonder why one would be completely white and others would have a picture on them.

Huh, interesting. I thought maybe your LP was a tri-fold like the the CD is and maybe that's why my cd is like your vinyl, with Larry's head in there. :giggle: But yes, weird that our LPs are different inside even though they both seem to be made the same way.

It looks to me like there was a probably a mistake in the way it was all printed the first time, and the center photo was printed on both sides and they were like whatever, we can still use it! Maybe they eventually corrected it though.

Aaah , U2 and Robert Downey Jr where @ the same episode of Graham Norton . Nice xD

A.k.a. this is going to be fun. Will be easy to watch the whole episode. :lol:

Is there a link up somewhere?

I will willingly bet that RDJ has a man crush on one of U2. Lay your bets: which one?

hola unblocker addon to chrome or firefox and BBC iplayer, note that QI is just before Gnorton show on BBC 2 too ;)

or ZenMate addon

just click em and select country and voila, free BBC, ITV, RTE and so on

I think he's trying to explain that by downloading on of those addons for either Firefox or Chrome; you can watch the livestream on the BBC website (ITV player)

Zenmate and Hola unblocker make that possible for you by making your computer say your "British" :wink: So you basically fool BBC's Uk only block.

I'm lucky enough to have BBC on dutch telly though. This is really helpfull for the people outside of EU.

works on tablets too, all BBC and ITV programs on your fingertips :heart:

Just click add on on top right on browser and select country you want and done

Edge and RDJ together :giggle:

Bono ...I remember RDJ hid food all over the set of Iron man.
And even started eating it during the filming of actual scenes.

I see Bono doing that. Remember a movie where E+B where late on their 360 tourplane and Bono came walking in with a bag of snacks, eating and mumbling " its Edge's fault, its Edge's fault"

And Larry for his acting. So I bet he gets allong with all of them in my fantasy world.

I want a link to Bono mumbling over crisps!

Okay, now I'm really feeling like an idiot. I've added hola, but when I go to the BBC page for that episode I don't see an option for video. This is what my screen looks like. Is there another place to go?

I want a link to Bono mumbling over crisps!

Okay, now I'm really feeling like an idiot. I've added hola, but when I go to the BBC page for that episode I don't see an option for video. This is what my screen looks like. Is there another place to go?

This was a radio only interview. I don't think there was any videofootage.
The only thing ya need hoola for is to be watching todays episode of the Graham Norton show! They'll be on in about an hour or 5 from now .

That Sloth part on that particular episode was really gross:lol:.

Back
Top Bottom