PGP: We're Dancing in the Crystal Ballroom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great to see him work to try and hit those notes. He really needs to focus.. But thats the one thing that always attracted me to him as a singer in the first place. :up:

I really want to hear California, TIWYCRMN and SLABT though. Larry and Adam please come over and make fun of Cucumberbatch while you are playing. :lol:

Great to see him work to try and hit those notes. He really needs to focus.. But thats the one thing that always attracted me to him as a singer in the first place. :up:
l:
:drool: I absolutely agree! I am so happy to hear Bono really singing. He's not just a great singer but a great communicator of emotion.

I purposely have not listened to or watched any of the songs (except for the "Miracle" Apple ad and the snippet of "The Troubles" in the "Walking Dead" promo, of course) until I bought the CDs today. Very different, but I like it a lot. :love: And I freely admit that I got tears in my eyes during "Iris." :sad:

Whatever kind of shoes he's wearing they look funny on them since I'm used to Chuckies only when it comes to him.. Oh yeah and his formal attire shoes thingy's. :lol:

Makes me think of the 90's when thise crossover sporty/platue shoes where hip here :giggle: fashion disasters to the max..

ReadyRevolvingIchthyosaurs.gif

All of them are on the inside of the sleeve as well. Its this exact same photo that you see when opening the vinyl. You pretty much only see Edge and Larry because they are on the sides. But Bono and Adam ate in there too :giggle: Funny , I didn't notice.

Ok so I got my vinyl yesterday and I have no idea now what this means. I don't see any pics inside the sleeve. Only the one main pic inside the "gatefold" when you open the whole thing up. Is that what you mean? But it isn't hard to see Bono and Adam or anything. :scratch:

Back
Top Bottom