PGP: We're Dancing in the Crystal Ballroom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow. That really, really went over well. I can't believe it, but I think they just totally nailed it!

c7r4FiZ.jpg

That was really cool :lol: Maybe becuase I understand about 50% of it .

Lovely, domo! Can you believe that over in ETYKIW they are still discussing the "U2 are tired of being in a band and don't like each other any more" theory? Looking at those two during Miracle should dispel that notion straight off. :love:

Lovely, domo! Can you believe that over in ETYKIW they are still discussing the "U2 are tired of being in a band and don't like each other any more" theory? Looking at those two during Miracle should dispel that notion straight off. :love:

Look at this interview. Bono end Edge still can't even stop touching each other after all this time, :lmao: are they blind.
Same applies to Bono and Adam. However Adam keeps up a modest appearance compared to B.
I don't see a problem. Larry is just a less outgoing "touchy touchy I-need-personal-space-guy" Much like myself.
All is good.

If they want to see what they want to see. I suggest they go look at Simon and Garfunkle or David Gilmour and Roger Waters sharing the spotlight.

Bono end Edge still can't even stop touching each other after all this time, :lmao: are they blind.

I know. I thought it was really sweet how Bono kept wanting to walk away from the stage and then looking back at Edge, remembering that he didn't have a strap and couldn't get up with him like they did on Fallon. His body language was hilariously focused on Edge.

gtg sleep now! Driving lessons tomorrow. But yeah it was amazing to see them again. Cant wait for the next performance.

This band is so obviously in love with each other. The idiots in EYKIW just want to have -something- to complain about. I'm looking forward to all the upcoming promo as it means lots of new pics and videos of our guys! :shifty:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

I'm gonna make that gif :giggle: soon as I find a video that I can rip from youtube.

Also , see exhibit A :bono::love::edge:

b268954bb94e2a193515ddd7b2856b6a.jpg

Waiting for a video to pop up from which I can make the gif from :grumpy:
youtube is throwing it all away and banning people again..

U2 torrents has it too, domo. If you do torrents, it's easier downloading than non-youtube streaming clients.

For some reason these go way too fast :lol: Need to slow them down.
pushandshove.gif

BEentrance.gif

domo I can't remember, do you have a Tumblr account? I'd love to put those on mine. (with credit of course!) Or if you have one, post them so I can reblog. :lol:

domo I can't remember, do you have a Tumblr account? I'd love to put those on mine. (with credit of course!) Or if you have one, post them so I can reblog. :lol:

:lmao: that's what I thought! Silent movie all the way.

Feel free to put them on your account. If you' d like to credit just use my interference alias ;-).

I have about 3 tumblr pages. One for my footy team, one for DM and one I used for my trip to NZ

None dedicated to U2 yet. I found yours I think. And I'm following via my Depeche. mode acount.

Let me find the link...

:lmao: that's what I thought! Silent movie all the way.

Feel free to put them on your account. If you' d like to credit just use my interference alias ;-).

I have about 3 tumblr pages. One for my footy team, one for DM and one I used for my trip to NZ

None dedicated to U2 yet. I found yours I think. And I'm following via my Depeche. mode acount.

Let me find the link...

Aw cool. Ok. :D

This is mine, just to be sure.

we're made of stars

And mine is not strictly a U2 blog. It's just a huge mix of anything and everything I find amusing. :D

Back
Top Bottom