PGP: We're Dancing in the Crystal Ballroom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was just new around the time you where still posting during 360 I think. I was mostly lurking anyway.
Wow, Hawaii sounds so good!, and how good that you are running a Marathon !
I know they always hold the biggest Ironman competitions there. (WC's)
Must be an amazing feeling to run there.

Oh man, my tickets will be arriving today or tomorrow. :hyper:

Priceless :lmao: This is exactly the state any u2 fan is now..
Complete financial "feck it" mode.

"Feck It" sums it up

I've yet to tell Mart that tickets have been purchased for NY yet ( he does know that is where i was planning to go ) , he'll be ok with me going, just glad he leaves the finances to me so he won't know how much he's Xmas pressie to me is going to cost :shifty:

Said possibility of Amsterdam if the ticket Gods find me a ticket , he's response

"Doesn't surprise me" :rolleyes:

You are all hilarious. Martin :lmao: Priceless. And so true.
Stay with that guy till the day you die because you'll never find someone like him anymore :sexywink: He's way cool.

And yes! thank god its paper. Wouldn't have coped with not having a genuine ticket. I also hate E-tickets...

Fuuuuuuck. I had a certain piece of writing set in Berlin, 1990. I saved it in google drive and then erased all the previous autosaved versions--- and now the one I saved is gone. FUCK.

You are all hilarious. Martin :lmao: Priceless. And so true.
Stay with that guy till the day you die because you'll never find someone like him anymore :sexywink: He's way cool.

And yes! thank god its paper. Wouldn't have coped with not having a genuine ticket. I also hate E-tickets...

Yeah i found a diamond there :love: Not often you find a guy that lets you stalk follow a band all over the world and never question it.

if i do go you all have my permission to fight over him :lol:

Fuuuuuuck. I had a certain piece of writing set in Berlin, 1990. I saved it in google drive and then erased all the previous autosaved versions--- and now the one I saved is gone. FUCK.

Oh no :sad: i hate it when that happens :hug:

Do you want electricity or U2 tickets? If you want electricity, let some "attorney" handle it. If you want U2 tickets, let me handle your finances. :yes:

Sent from my place controlling the list.

Tickets!!!

Been kicking myself for not spending the rent money on Chi1 tix. We have Chi2 and want to do both. Should've just spent the damn $300 and not $130. I'd have figured something out. Now I'm praying those bastard resale sites drop way down. $75 for a $30 nosebleed isnt bad, but it's not GOOD, either.

There's also talk of a possible solo trip to NYC to do a girls' night meetup but I have no clue how I'd afford it when we're saving for the Chicago trip. :doh:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

One of us need to win a few million to sort everyone out :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Hubby plays MegaMillions at work every week. I told him that if we win between now and April that I am paying it forward and "donating" a chunk of it to the U2 family.

Yeah so i saw

Last tour "Bono's (or member of your choice) massive erection" was mentioned many times :shifty:

I'm sure Bono's long shaft will be mentioned a few times :sexywink:

Posted :shifty:

I totally posted the infamous Adam drawing from his Lemon outfit. Couldn't resist. The similarity is ASTOUNDING. :shifty:

Dunno about you guys,

But...

Enough inspiration for the new thread name already. :shifty:

We still have some posts to go.

Also... Since we are talking about the stage. I just had a Déjà-vu and wonder if one or all three of the claws eventually got sold? :hmm:

The first and nlast couple of pages consisting of droolworthy photo kind of old days?

GWXmXxCM-WA
The+Edge+Bambi+Awards+Show+GWXmXxCM-WAl.jpg

Is Bono doing an opera there? :lol: god , going to open up my good ol' PB acount.

Back
Top Bottom