PGP: We're Dancing in the Crystal Ballroom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
personal opinions, but who am I to judge, am interested in everyone that got 2 legs from ladders to chickens

:lol:

It's ok Gg, I'm way too old for them. I don't think about them like that. :giggle: I do like some of their songs though.

They don't suck. Its okay. I think they are a better example ow how to be a pop star than uhh...
Different people.. or rather maybe a different person.

Cough. :wink:

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

It's ok Gg, I'm way too old for them. I don't think about them like that. :giggle: I do like some of their songs though.

Yeah today is bday #31 and it's hard to think of them other than cute teenybopper music. The songs are catchy and it's better than most "music" these days. It was more of a "why the hell not" moment for the cake. My grocery store's bakery wont do the photo cakes or I'd have made SoI my cake!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

Happy bday CK! :weekend:
birthday.gif~original

Yes happy B day CK! Sorry I'm a bit slow thinker today.
I'm in desperate need of a free day, a massage and a lottery win.

But yeah so does everyone ;-)

I'm glad to see PGP getting a bit more active now the boys seem to be starting to shlep their arses around the world again.

OOPS MAYBE YOU MEANT THE VIDEO W THE SONG...I HAVENT TRIED THAT

"This video is not available."

Probably a US block. Oh well. I have plenty of U2 to listen to. :dance:

ReallY CK?

I'm playing for the Second time now - here in this thread SIo try again on computer at home?

I saw in The last thread thanks JJ! :hyper: :hug:

Can't download here, but thanks for the try!

I might try it at my sis's house on here computer tho :D next weeek
yeah i know the album will be in hardcopy by then

Opinion???

Pretty Damn Hot!

who send Roxy -- yeah def some influence at the start

ANd AH there's a bit of Edge solo, jvy! :drool:

Happy birthday, CK!!

Can anyone tell differences between the 12" vinyl and deluxe versions?

I will do that. And if I get some time I will look for a gif moment just for you. Any requests?

And does anyone else have a wicked soft spot for Daniel Lanois?

Papineau - Daniel Lanois featuring Laura Cole on Vimeo

Bouncy Adam from the Echoes iTunes commercial sounds good. I haven't had time to properly screencap or gif the Apple ad what with all the other U2 news going on plus the real life fun of moving into a new place. Last move was more than 4 yrs ago and involved only one kid and the dog, whereas this one had two kids' worth of stuff, the dog, a cat, AND whatever Mr.CK and I amassed lol.

Been in the new place for 5 weeks now and it's finally to the point where I don't have to wonder where something went or if it was still in a box. :reject:

Happy birthday, CK!!

Can anyone tell differences between the 12" vinyl and deluxe versions?

I have the 12"and haven't played it yet,but it has the normal album and the Crystal ballroom.
But it doesn't have all those acoustic versions of SOI.

Deluxe has the acoustics, Invisible, and Lucifers Hands and Crystal Ballroom for sure.

Both versions of Crystal Ballroom are on youtube. The 12" seems to be dirtier, with more funk, and with a longer outro. :drool:

PS, I'll try and do some bouncy Adam for you, CK.

Back
Top Bottom