PGP: We're Dancing in the Crystal Ballroom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
weldy I'm so sorry to hear about your dad's tricky problems.
i hope the surgery will be safe/successful and he'll have a full recovery!

:hug::hug:

Well...I think my father has to postpone the surgery again because he needs another EKG in order to have it but the problem is that he wouldn't be able to get an appointment until after the holidays. I'm not sure what's going on right now :shrug:

We're running around in :panic: mode because we've got no time to prepare for the ticket sales. Thank god I'm not a U2.com subscriber. I'll be just fine aiming for cheap seats Monday.

However, THAT BED PHOTO.

It had BETTER be a poster and a tshirt for the tour. Santa, I've been sooooo naughty good this year. :shifty:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

In the second presale tomorrow... Going to get 2 GA's for Amsterdam night one.
And figure out the rest later.

Did pass out because of lack of time :wink:

Well, the two Chicago dates (150 miles from me) are when I'll be going to Ireland. And there's NOTHING for the southeast part of the U.S. So I'm whining, too. :angry:

Swedish ticketbastards giving 4 ticks on presale ???

EXPERIENCE GROUP/INNOCENCE GROUP
Exklusive förköpsbiljetter.
Max antal biljetter per person: 4
Förköpet börjar gälla: 4 december 10:00
Förköpet upphör: 6 december 08:00

Swedish ticketbastards giving 4 ticks on presale ???

EXPERIENCE GROUP/INNOCENCE GROUP
Exklusive förköpsbiljetter.
Max antal biljetter per person: 4
Förköpet börjar gälla: 4 december 10:00
Förköpet upphör: 6 december 08:00

:shifty:

is and isnt, havent done it myself but saw em in Helsinki and they looked like rats in a cage while GA had all the floor to roam around :D

Thats funny. I remember that in Germany. In Hannover to be specific.. During U2360 the Red Zone pit wasn't crowded at all! People arrived half an hour into the openers set and got a front row spot. The pit wasn't crowded at all.

U2 did 4(+) gigs in. Germany. So its up to the demand and location. Wouldn't gamble on it though.... Even if the pit is less crowded. It will be full
of boring/snobby people most of the time.

Well that went pretty smoothly. I got 2 GA's for LA1. Now I hope I can get something in the general sale so my family can actually go with me. :scream:

Soooooon. I am prepared! Has anybody done red zone? Is it worth it?

I did it twice on the last tour, Rose Bowl and Anaheim. And both times were pretty good. No problems, and we got good spots on the rail both times. But we DID line up all day for them. The people directly behind us walked in right as the gates opened, so if you don't mind 2nd row you can take your time, but for rail I'd guess you still have to line up early.

Of course that was all last time and this time could be completely different. And on top of that, the RZ's look much smaller this time, whereas last time they were huge and had a lot of empty space even come show time. (Just not on the rail though) Smaller zones this time may mean less front row... don't know of course.

Also. Since red zone is at a set price now. They might sell out much faster, compared to last years bidding system. So i expect those small pens to be filled up with "sheep" :wink: :)

as for moi i'm in:huh: :panic: mode
because i told my sis to try and get seats> she'd get an alert from TM.

So she goes on line sees that TM sez pre-sale only.
She sez WTF:huh: is that:angry:

So she finds u2.com
Works all the way through the Hoops
to get set for tommorows sale :ohmy:

She txts me Call me at office...

usually when she does (when there's no circumstance going on that'd would possibly mean a call/txt) that she's either about to drop some time sensitive news, possibly bad.... etc :huh:

So she sayz ive got vent a bit ....did i know about this? i
i said only vaugely AND
I wouldn't have asked you to do that(join the site)

im not going get you a GA first, first i'm getting us a pair of seats.
Then she'll try for a GA on a different date for me.

anyway later she txted said she just annoyed that she had to take work time that she knew how much it meant to me. So she was happy to give it atry sying there might NOT BE ANY tix left by Mon

very sweet we'd sort the $ out later

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! :hyper::up:

Back
Top Bottom