PGP: We're Dancing in the Crystal Ballroom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On the positive side, more time to save up money for he tour, and for moi to get my drivers license !

Well that's actually pretty normal given how bad the injuries were. If they were starting in June that still gives him 3 months to rehearse. I'm laying odds on a fall kickoff in NA and Europe will get pushed to summer 2015. Sort of like 360 in reverse (where they did the European dates and rescheduled NA for summer 2011).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

:lol:

GoodOrangeKookaburra.gif

:applaud:

In an inane learn-to-read book my kid brought home, one of the books in the illustration was called "Spiderman Meets The Fly"!!

:wave: HI CK!

Our storm satleast -- did not end up w
snow that didn't stay except for some little spots in the shade on ground ground (nature not concrete)
:yippie:

Hi Dazz! We got almost 5in Thanksgiving night into Black Friday am...made for really hazardous driving since apparently no one wanted to put road crews out until the next am... (heaven forbid they pay double overtime because of the holiday, let's just cause accidents and kill people instead....)

My Thanksgiving was quiet and full of food, family, and football. We stayed at home as just us 4, cooked up a full dinner anyways, and I shopped like crazy. (Went out Thanksgiving am, cooked, went out again with my mom that night, slept for a few hours, and went BACK out Friday am). As a result, my shopping is 95% done. Just waiting for the Lego sets my son wants from Santa to drop in price (hopefully). Yes, he still believes, but he's got a lot of questions. This will probably be the last year. He turned 9 today, so it's about that time. I think I was around 10 before I found out. And yes, his bday was good. We had a big party combining football with his bday, since today was THE GAME for college football - Ohio State vs Michigan (one of the most vicious rivalries in college football). OSU won, of course. :loveshower:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

Hey Weldy! :wave:

Isn't it always like that around these days? Busy weeks before the holdiay season. Days seem to get shorter, work longer. :ohmy:

Good to see you pop in PGP!

Hey Weldy! :wave:

Isn't it always like that around these days? Busy weeks before the holdiay season. Days seem to get shorter, work longer. :ohmy:

Good to see you pop in PGP!

Thanks domo :hug:

I know I haven't been around as much anymore but it's been a busy year for me because my father's health has declined a bit more. He's currently on dialysis right now. He had to go to the hopsital in May after becoming sick in mid-April.

Don't really feel like explain everything right now because it's long and complicated but he had to go to rehab to get stronger for possible heart surgery (because they thought something was wrong with his heart at the time but turned out to be something different as of recently), then having to go back to the hospital for 5 days after finding out he had low blood pressure (they had to take a pick line that was next to his catheter out).

Currently we are totally confused as to when my father is getting a fistula. We scheduled it for 11/17 but the doctor in charge had a conference to go to so we swtiched it to 12/15. Now my father isn't sure he wants the surgery for this month because we have a lot to do this month and the fact he feels like he has low blood pressure on the days he doesn't have dialysis (he does get them occasionally when he does have dialysis).

Sorry if any of this doesn't make a lick of sense but it's what I remembered happening in the past few months.

Well I was wondering because this forum has a 1000 post limit, and there's currently a thread with over 1200. :hmm: Unless they've changed it again and allow over 1000 now.

I don't think the mods have noticed. We could report it, but sofar it's not lagging much so it's kinda fun to see where the trainwreck will end. :D

There's just two major trainwrecks going on, sadly the first has seem to dissipate. :lol: It's been fun around here again the last couple of days.

Sounds like weird times Weldy. Life will never stop throwing unexpected things at one. :hmm: Hopefully something good is on its way now.

As for that thread. I noticed it too :lol: I can't blame the mods for ignoring that last couple of 200 pages. What a train wreck indeed.

:corn: I can't help but browse through it and laugh.

Sounds like weird times Weldy. Life will never stop throwing unexpected things at one. :hmm: Hopefully something good is on its way now.

As for that thread. I noticed it too :lol: I can't blame the mods for ignoring that last couple of 200 pages. What a train wreck indeed.

:corn: I can't help but browse through it and laugh.

I'm not sure domo....I'm not sure :shrug:

WHAT THE EFFING EF.

I was ripping music to my (shitt Iphone) Library on my parents home computer... I don't have my own computer or laptop since about 8 months ago. But alas.
For some reason one disc was taking an insane amount of time to upload, and Itunes actually froze, and flipped out.

I tunes flipping out is not such a rare thing. But then I pushed the computers eject button and this is what came out and made it freeze:

IMG_3119.jpg

:ohmy: WTF.

Iv'e never seen or heard about this hapening before. I'm actually afraid this ruined my parents dvd/cd player.:reject: Sh*te..

Back
Top Bottom