PGP-we're blushing RED!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am great BD, :hug: However it cold and rainy here and it has been for several days now:slant:
How are you, been doing any shopping:wink:

spd79bfc.jpg

OMFG :silent: :combust:

I knew i should of gone to Dublin this week :grumpy: :scream:

Carmelu2fan said:

Wayne:rockon: You have created a monster. Her name is Kafrun. Have you seen her latest creations:laugh:

oh yeah, she keeps PMing me her creations!! :lol:
she doing very well, becasue the crash course i gave her was very vague, i thought. :huh:

Wild and DG :drool:

Wayne, BD, Carmel ( is that reveryone i can;t keep up:uhoh: ) :hug:

Not staying long. Need an early night, going to see this occupational healthdoctor tommorow. I have to get a train at 9am. :grumpy:

DG great thread title.

Carmelu2fan said:
I am great BD, :hug: However it cold and rainy here and it has been for several days now:slant:
How are you, been doing any shopping:wink:

How did you know? :flirt:

Have you booked your flight yet? :hyper:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Hey Carmel :wave: :hug: I've seen those shoes on Oprah....but I'm starting to like those Armani shoes better :drool:

Glad to see that I'm on time for a new thread :lol:

Weldy:hug: Did you ever find a costume? I hope so Halloween is next week.

WildHoney said:

Anything. I'm a bit annyed that the gap website doesn't ship to UK :grumpy:

I don't know what the UK stores are stocking or charging :lol:

:grumpy: I know. Im not so bothered about buying online as i like to buy in person and have the bag and be able to try stuff on but I'd like to know what is in stock and what isnt. I'd like a hoodie and a t-shirt ( and if i saved up the Armarni glasses) :drool:

bonoishot said:

Not staying long. Need an early night, going to see this occupational healthdoctor tommorow. I have to get a train at 9am. :grumpy:

:hug:

When i was off a lot i was sent to a private dr. by work :eyebrow: . He explained more about my condition than what the other dr's had in 5 years :lol:

AN dhe told them it wasn't my fault and to expect me to be off ill more than other people

So that told them:madspit:

Babydoll said:

How did you know? :flirt:

Have you booked your flight yet? :hyper:

I booked my flight in April:lol: I have our car, room and all that set too. I even bought and sold 4 extra GA back in April. I have been waiting for this for a long time. Now all I need is some comfy GA shoes. I just realized eveything I have is fit for beach walking only.

U2:crack: head

Back
Top Bottom