PGP-we're blushing RED!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Its gotten a little bit funnier, but I'd still like to smack Vince Vaughn. :lol:

Have I mentioned that I love Baby Larry yet today? :eyebrow: :wink: :drool:

Russty Cat said:
Its gotten a little bit funnier, but I'd still like to smack Vince Vaughn. :lol:

Have I mentioned that I love Baby Larry yet today? :eyebrow: :wink: :drool:

Baby Larry:cute: Larry now..:drool: :faint:. He is one of the most beautiful men I've ever seen! I'm in deep lust...:shifty:. By the way, I love "The Break-Up". Have you seen the dinner scene yet w/the families? My friends and I were laughing so hard in the theatre we could hardly breathe. I'm going to buy that movie this week-end. It's one of my all-time fav. romantic comedies!

Last edited:
Russty :lol: I don't have my Larry photos uploaded at the moment - I've been sorting and cleaning and organizing again :nerd:

I would upload some right now, but I'm working on Ch 13. Of course, if you want me to quit.... :shifty: :wink:

U2isthebest said:

Baby Larry:cute: Larry now..:drool: :sigh: :faint:. He is one of the most beautiful men I've ever seen! I'm in deep lust...:shifty:. By the way, I love "The Break-Up". Have you seen the dinner scene yet w/the families? My friends and I were laughing so hard in the theatre we could hardly breathe. I'm going to buy that movie this week-end. It's one of my all-time fav. romantic comedies!

The dinner scene was funny. The brother singing got me to laughing. I swear the brother makes the whole movie worth it. :lol:

I love love love Larry. He was so darn adorable as a kid. :heart:

ForLisette.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
Russty :lol: I don't have my Larry photos uploaded at the moment - I've been sorting and cleaning and organizing again :nerd:

I would upload some right now, but I'm working on Ch 13. Of course, if you want me to quit.... :shifty: :wink:

Don't even think about stopping! I would have to break out my rollin pin! :madwife: :wink:

Camperbaby.jpg

Russty Cat said:

The dinner scene was funny. The brother singing got me to laughing. I swear the brother makes the whole movie worth it. :lol:

I love love love Larry. He was so darn adorable as a kid. :heart:

ForLisette.jpg

I love the dinner scene. And the brother...:lmao: I love the whole movie though. Just an FYI, if the ending is the same as it was in the theatre, it may be something you don't expect. And thank you for the baby Larry pic. It's so adorable!!

Back
Top Bottom