PGP-We'll be back next week and we'll bring you a t-shirt.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOVE it. :heart:

:drool: *adds to Amazon wish list*

can you get the dimensdions -- through thre manufacturer ? or the store/website ?

Yeah, the dimensions were listed, but seeing them in print didn't really help me. I can see 17" on the screen or page but I don't have the spatial relationship abilities (not sure if that's the right term) to imagine that in real life.

But based on the picture of the woman holding it on the site and in the commercial, I am reassured it's more of a "tote" size and not a "clutch" size.

Yeah, the dimensions were listed, but seeing them in print didn't really help me. I can see 17" on the screen or page but I don't have the spatial relationship abilities (not sure if that's the right term) to imagine that in real life.

But based on the picture of the woman holding it on the site and in the commercial, I am reassured it's more of a "tote" size and not a "clutch" size.

My laptop screen is 16", and that's a nice big size. Not that that helps you any... :lol:

Can't wait to buy all my fun goodies from Amazon. :drool: Gotta hold out until my next paycheck, though.

Ugh. I just took a few pictures of my dinner, and plugged in my camera to my computer to upload them. I've uploaded 1 or 2 pictures at a time for several months, and now all of a sudden it finds my pictures from Hawaii last year (which I was SURE I had deleted off of my camera). WTF?! Now I have to wait for about a thousand pictures to upload just to get the one picture that I actually wanted. :lol: :angry: I could have sworn most of the pictures on my camera were deleted, but obviously not. Guess I'll be deleting them all after they finish uploading. Stoopid camera! :tsk:

Ugh. I just took a few pictures of my dinner, and plugged in my camera to my computer to upload them. I've uploaded 1 or 2 pictures at a time for several months, and now all of a sudden it finds my pictures from Hawaii last year (which I was SURE I had deleted off of my camera). WTF?! Now I have to wait for about a thousand pictures to upload just to get the one picture that I actually wanted. :lol: :angry: I could have sworn most of the pictures on my camera were deleted, but obviously not. Guess I'll be deleting them all after they finish uploading. Stoopid camera! :tsk:

weird -every once in awhile, if I have a TON of pics, mine will upload some and then just freeze. Stoopid technology.

weird -every once in awhile, if I have a TON of pics, mine will upload some and then just freeze. Stoopid technology.

That's annoying! :(

I just hit some random buttons, and came across a folder where all the old photos were. I assumed I'd deleted them ages ago, but obviously didn't. Oh well - they're all deleted now that they're saved onto my computer. I was wondering why I only had like 650 photos available to be taken - that would be why. All those old photos and videos were hiding, and still taking up space. :tsk:

Or my trip to the beach, which is much sooner! :wink:

I'll probably take loads of pictures at Thanksgiving too. Can't wait to see my family, especially my cousin's little boys. They're too cute for words. :love: I haven't seen many of them since last New Years', which is just horrible. I suck at keeping in touch with them. :( :reject:

:wave: back again for ever how long..... :rolleyes:

that's pretty big cori

from my brief glance at the photo
if it's 17 inches wide it looks around 10 - 12 inches high

how thick/deep is it shoud be at least 4 - 5 inches?

yeah,..... spatial relationships is one of the terms
in general i haz pretty mad skillz in that :D

Better clear that sh*t out before U2 this summer!!!

:lol::lol::lol: good advice!!!

myt sis somehow downloaded at lkeast 1,000 or maybe even 3,000 photos onto her Android cellphone :lol:

i told she could hardly ever be TOO bored then waiting around for __________to happen, get inside a show, movie etc......while having so many beautiful, fun & interesting photos at her fingertips including some major :heart::drool: vacation batches to look at! :D

Or my trip to the beach, which is much sooner! :wink:

I'll probably take loads of pictures at Thanksgiving too. Can't wait to see my family, especially my cousin's little boys. They're too cute for words. :love: I haven't seen many of them since last New Years', which is just horrible. I suck at keeping in touch with them. :( :reject:

Beach trip :drool: Family :hyper:

I can't wait for my whole fam to be together for Christmas. It's been a long time. :hyper: My brother's coming all the way from Brasil!

WOO, new thread!

NaNoWriMo ate my soul, btw.

You're writing, right? Cool! How's it coming? I'm a good whip cracker - do you need a whip cracker?

You're writing, right? Cool! How's it coming? I'm a good whip cracker - do you need a whip cracker?

I'm doing kinda meh. You might want to keep the whip handy! My best motivation is that one of the very few people in the world that I CAN NOT STAND is doing it, too, so I have to stay ahead of her. :reject:

I just managed to write an entire article about a hotel without mentioning WHAT HOTEL I was writing about. I think I might need a break. :lol:

Dammit! :lol: I had a bunch of posts quoted to answer in the old thread, but I had to leave, so now I come back and you guys finished, so I can't now. :madwife: Now i gotta go back and find them all.

Cool on the calendar zooey, thanks, I also added it to my list! But while there I saw something else interesting...:hmm: Where it shows you other items that people purchased, I noticed a different U2 calendar... first, here is the pic of the calendar:

calendaru22011.jpg

notice the pic on the upper right side? I wonder if they have that full pic actually in the calendar somewhere... because um... well...

:uhoh:

BonoJHC.jpg

:lol:

I'm doing kinda meh. You might want to keep the whip handy! My best motivation is that one of the very few people in the world that I CAN NOT STAND is doing it, too, so I have to stay ahead of her. :reject:

I just managed to write an entire article about a hotel without mentioning WHAT HOTEL I was writing about. I think I might need a break. :lol:

I just finished reading my friend's first "installment" (her first week of writing)- it's exciting! like watching... I don't know... like watching something really cool happen, that you'd only seen the end product of before. Ya know what I mean?

I must post another of Chelsea's photos from the ballet today because it's pretty cool!

rubiescityballetseapeny.jpg

Rubies
Choreography by George Balanchine
© The George Balanchine Trust

So from the last thread there were some things I was going to answer about the ballet. :hmm:

cori you explained the men's costumes just fine. Depending on the ballet being performed you'll see the men in all different costumes and pants as well, but usually for classical and traditional pieces it's tights for everyone. And what the guys wear under their tights is called a dance belt, but yeah serves the same purpose as a codpiece. :wink:

Addressing the "gay" comment: Not that their sexual orientation makes a bit of difference in their profession, I can go ahead and bust that myth for you. No most the male dancers are not gay. In fact you would probably find that the ratio of gay/straight male dancers is the same as you would see in any workplace, and I've been working in the business for a very long time. I know more straight dancers than gay, and many of them have met their wives and girlfriends on the job, just as you'd find in any other workplace. :cute: Sometimes their kids are with them backstage watching dad dance.

And zooey, so cool that your little boy dances!! :cute: Awesome.

;) And the boys we get in the classes at our school are no dummies. They get ALL the attention from the girls in class.

OOH off for an hour to watch Dexter! :wave:

What an amazing picture - she looks like she's about to topple off her pointe shoe, but of course she's fully in control of that pose. Beautiful!

And "Rubies" - I think I've heard of that. Isn't there a whole set of those "gem" pieces by Ballanchine? I probably heard about them through some ballet movie.

I know very little about ballet, but I usually love movies that are even remotely about it. I can't wait for that new Natalie Portman movie coming out this fall, The Black Swan. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom