PGP-We'll be back next week and we'll bring you a t-shirt.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I see. Uh. Good luck with that. Hope you fail!

VP - yeah, it's also apple's version of the kindle, but I'm a book woman, all the way. I spend enough tome staring at the screen reading non-book stuff, and I'm sure I'd go blind if I started reading novels on a computer as well. I'm happy to remain old-school in that respect.

I may try out a magazine or newspaper, just to try, but jeez, can't I already get the same content online anyway? What's the point?

It's lighter to haul around than a laptop? And you can sit in cafes, and guys will stare and say "look at that tech-savvy hottie, I should use her iPad as a way to approach her." :shifty:

Just checked Phoenix to Burlington, VT which is an hour or two from Montreal. $341. :shifty:

Also found a Chicago-Burlington flight for under $200. :up:

Ooh, nice work! :up:

Yeah, the portability is a definite plus. Although I usually envision* myself writing in cages, being all literary and novelly and junk, so the iPad is out for that.

*I say "envision" because I never actually do this. I always intend to, but ... Dedication FAIL.

Yeah, the portability is a definite plus. Although I usually envision* myself writing in cages, being all literary and novelly and junk, so the iPad is out for that.

*I say "envision" because I never actually do this. I always intend to, but ... Dedication FAIL.

You know what you need to do? Come to my and MTE's Hemingway-esque island/cat sanctuary to live. You'll write till your fingers bleed, you'll be so inspired. :wink: And possibly a little drunk.

Is the morning-after pill an option?

I'm sure this sounds seven different kinds of insane, but I personally couldn't do that. I'm not a pro-lifer by any means. it's hard to explain, and I don't want this to turn into a FYM-like debate. EC may be for other people, but not for me. If Dave and I decide to go a different way later, then I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Ooh, Reggo, hope things work out the way you want in that department (what exactly IS the best way to respond to such a situation :p?).

Chicago is July 5th. And Kristen is selling her GA. Just sayin'. :wink:

That's kind of why I was wondering :wink:. Hmmm...

It's lighter to haul around than a laptop? And you can sit in cafes, and guys will stare and say "look at that tech-savvy hottie, I should use her iPad as a way to approach her." :shifty:

Okay, so that second option sounds convincing :D. I've never used a Kindle, either, I'm too used to holding actual books in my hand. I see the reason they appeal to people, but...I dunno. I'm horridly behind in a lot of these technological gizmos, LOL. No iPad, no iPod, no iPhone, no Kindle, none of that.

Angela

Ooh, Reggo, hope things work out the way you want in that department (what exactly IS the best way to respond to such a situation :p?).

Angela
Me, too. The only thing I'm worried about is Dave, who has always been laid-back and very chill and mellow completely freaking out. Of course, if I fail the peeing on a stick test, I am never breathing a word of any of this to him. Though I may bring up the subject of hypothetically having children.

VP
safe traveling!!! And I certainly hope you'll get much better news tha you fear. :hug::hug::hug::hug:

Jem aaaawwww :( :hug::hug:
that sucks.

Jess oy..... oh dear. well it's not a given... :uhoh: so you live in Utah? ( i forget) The moring after pill may not be so easy to get? Hope it all works well ASAP!:hug:

ETA missed your post above

I'm sure this sounds seven different kinds of insane, but I personally couldn't do that. I'm not a pro-lifer by any means. it's hard to explain, and I don't want this to turn into a FYM-like debate. EC may be for other people, but not for me. If Dave and I decide to go a different way later, then I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

You know things like Plan B don't actually terminate a pregnancy, they just stop the egg from implanting if it hasn't already?

Doing what's right for you is the most important thing, though. Fingers crossed that you don't end up having anything to worry about! :hug:

Me, too. The only thing I'm worried about is Dave, who has always been laid-back and very chill and mellow completely freaking out.

:hug: Sometimes people can surprise you. He may well be surprised and nervous-anyone would upon finding themselves in that situation. But if he shows himself to be a good, caring man who will stick by you through everything and be a good father, any nerves/fear can be dealt with if it means an end result as good as that.

Of course, if I fail the peeing on a stick test, I am never breathing a word of any of this to him. Though I may bring up the subject of hypothetically having children.

Understandable. Though I'd feel kinda weird not mentioning it...but I can see why you wouldn't want to if there's nothing there to actually share.

Again, best of luck with the situation. I really hope, no matter the outcome, it works out well for you two.

Angela

Here's to hoping you fail the test, Reggo! That's one of the few tests on earth that it feels good failing, if it's not the right timing for you.

Geez I was so tired earlier tonight, I came here to catch up and fell asleep here with the laptop. :yawn: Woke up in time to see Conan though :love: and I did find where Bono's been hiding. He was at this shindig in NYC tonight.

2010-malaria-more-benefit2.jpg

bonomalarianomore11-8-20103.jpg

2010-malaria-more-benefit1.jpg

2010-malaria-more-benefit3.jpg

bonomalarianomore11-8-20102.jpg

Jem, sorry your family are fuckwads. :hug : :heart :

This. This SO much.

I just wanted to stop in quickly to say hi! Jem, you are absolutely amazing, and don't ever forget it!:hug:

[

Jem aaaawwww :( :hug::hug:
that sucks.

Thanks girls. :hug::heart:

:giggle: It's like when Jem is drunk! :love :

:angel:

:giggle: Don't let anyone put you in a cage. Nobody puts Cori in a cage. :wink:

Just coming in here to say again how sad I am you had to drop it. But at least we still have what, four other shows together? If we didn't I would be so devestated...no way in hell would I meet you last summer and not see you again! :hug:

Europe will be awesome...you're going to Ireland right? So beautiful

As for shopping...I hear ya. I think I was still 19 the last time I bought new clothes. I'm 21 in less than 2 weeks :lol: I'm numb to it now, I've forgotten what it's like to have money to spend.

Damn minimum wage jobs of ours.

There is no way I'd give up shows and not see you again this summer. I miss you :hug:

Yep I'm going to Ireland, England, Scotland, and possibly Rome for a few days.

I'm in serious need of clothes. I can't remember the last time I bought something new.
We needz a raise :lol:

You do NOT want to be extradited to Canada. I hear they use extreme torture methods, like making you listen to Celine Dion and Justin Bieber.

:lol::lol:

and we'll leave you out in the freezing cold snow and make you sit and watch a Leafs game :barf:

Have to run to work. :uhoh::lol::hug::hug::heart:

Have a great day!

Trying tha
T now. You
Ckaxnka
See how s
Uccessdul it is. Gosh, this screen
Is awfully sensitive.

I kind of can
Type noRmally, although I have to go much slower than my usual speed, otherwise ,... Well, see above. Ha!

:giggle: I reckon it requires practice!

Otherwise, get a stylus. Much easier. ;)

It is pretty good! I fail at staying off Interference. :lol: I am going to take your advice and just limit the places I visit!:hug:

Back
Top Bottom