PGP-We'll be back next week and we'll bring you a t-shirt.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just wanted to stop in quickly to say hi! Jem, you are absolutely amazing, and don't ever forget it!:hug: Zooey, I would love for you to come to Canada, but I know how tricky it can be to not go to a show when a friend is expecting you!:hug: Kristen, I am sorry you had to drop Chicago, but I will gladly be your flight buddy!:hug:

Jack Daniels?
:shifty: :shh:

No, silly - I have an 'official' new Interference friend, by request. She lives in Boston, has a bunch of furry little fuzz ball doggies & is gonna' be the Official Blue Crack Breadstick Goddess after her awesome interview tomorrow with Olive Garden.

:up: ;)

:shifty: :shh:

No, silly - I have an 'official' new Interference friend, by request. She lives in Boston, has a bunch of furry little fuzz ball doggies & is gonna' be the Official Blue Crack Breadstick Goddess after her awesome interview tomorrow with Olive Garden.

:up: ;)

:cute: :love:

I haz a new friend too. She's going to by my roomie in Baltimore and Nashville. :hyper:

And Nickleback. :shudder:

I feel really bad for our lovely Canadian neighbors, having to share their homeland with those guys (though, to the Canadians, I ask this: why the hell'd you have to export them HERE :angry:? I thought our countries were friends!). The day they break up/stop making music altogether will be the day I break into an Irish jig to express my happiness.

You're welcome, too, by the way :hug: :).

Sorry to those of you who may have to cancel some shows :hug:.

(That reminds me, I still have to look around to see if anything's open for Minneapolis. That'd probably be the only show I'd have a shot at making it to, though, hey, Chicago's not that far away, either, so if I could miraculously get a ticket for that one, too, I'd be pretty happy. I'm not counting on it, though. When is that show?).

Angela

(That reminds me, I still have to look around to see if anything's open for Minneapolis. That'd probably be the only show I'd have a shot at making it to, though, hey, Chicago's not that far away, either, so if I could miraculously get a ticket for that one, too, I'd be pretty happy. I'm not counting on it, though. When is that show?).

Angela

Chicago is July 5th. And Kristen is selling her GA. Just sayin'. :wink:

PHX --> CHI $333
PHX--->QMT (Montreal) $460
:sad:

darth_vader_nooo1.jpeg

PHX --> CHI $333
PHX--->QMT (Montreal) $460
:sad:

What about PHX to Buffalo? Or what's the closest big city on the US side to Montreal? It's often cheaper to fly to the border, and then bus it over.

Also, for that extra, you'll be getting two shows rather than one. Just sayin'. :shifty:

Cori, I LOVE that you're not all taken in by the iPad, and are questioning its utility when there are other products that do the same thing. :love: Still, extremely cool for a freebie, that's for sure.

Angela, there will be tons of tickets around. If you're thinking of going, post a thread in the tour ticket forum. :up:

Yeah, I have to say that while it's all shiny and seductive, it doesn't do anything I can't already do with my laptop, iPod or phone (and I don't have an iPhone). I will give it points for having something like 10 hours of battery life.

It'll be fun to surf the web with it on my lap, but I'm sure I'll soon miss the ability to have multiple tabs or apps open.

Sure is pretty, though. And I'm getting used to the keyboard!

Who has two thumbs and seriously altered her life last night?
thumb2.png
thumb3.png
This chica. :reject:

Yeah, I have to say that while it's all shiny and seductive, it doesn't do anything I can't already do with my laptop, iPod or phone (and I don't have an iPhone). I will give it points for having something like 10 hours of battery life.

It'll be fun to surf the web with it on my lap, but I'm sure I'll soon miss the ability to have multiple tabs or apps open.

Sure is pretty, though. And I'm getting used to the keyboard!

I guess I don't get the Apple product frenzy the way that some people do. The "OMGMUSTHAVEITWILLLINEUPFORDAYS!!!!11!! Pshaw, that's silly. The only thing I'll line up for days for is U2. :wink:

It'll function as an e-reader, won't it? That'd be handy. :up:

I see. Uh. Good luck with that. Hope you fail!

VP - yeah, it's also apple's version of the kindle, but I'm a book woman, all the way. I spend enough tome staring at the screen reading non-book stuff, and I'm sure I'd go blind if I started reading novels on a computer as well. I'm happy to remain old-school in that respect.

I may try out a magazine or newspaper, just to try, but jeez, can't I already get the same content online anyway? What's the point?

What about PHX to Buffalo? Or what's the closest big city on the US side to Montreal? It's often cheaper to fly to the border, and then bus it over.

Also, for that extra, you'll be getting two shows rather than one. Just sayin'. :shifty:

Just checked Phoenix to Burlington, VT which is an hour or two from Montreal. $341. :shifty:

Also found a Chicago-Burlington flight for under $200. :up:

Back
Top Bottom