PGP-We'll be back next week and we'll bring you a t-shirt.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's a bummer, but completely understandable. Oh, life. Gettin' in the way of U2, like you do. EFF OFF, LIFE STUFF!

I found my earbuds and Shuffle, just where I thought they'd be. Phew!

I've been dreaming of this European trip for years and we've finally set a date: Fall 2012. That means I actually have to have the money by then which means saving a certain amount per month now.

I'd actually like to have money to buy clothes and stuff too. I never shop cuz I'm always saving for U2 LOL. I need clothes hahaha

Just coming in here to say again how sad I am you had to drop it. :hug: But at least we still have what, four other shows together? If we didn't I would be so devestated...no way in hell would I meet you last summer and not see you again! :hug:

Europe will be awesome...you're going to Ireland right? So beautiful :drool:

As for shopping...I hear ya. I think I was still 19 the last time I bought new clothes. I'm 21 in less than 2 weeks :lol: I'm numb to it now, I've forgotten what it's like to have money to spend.

Damn minimum wage jobs of ours.

Aw, sorry you had to nix that one. :hug: But you'll have a blast at your other shows, and IN EUROPE! :hyper:

With everything that's coming up for me, Chicago is becoming less and less likely too, but I'm going to wait till spring before I make a decision. Sorry Zooey. :( I'm really sad that I might not see you this tour. And I loved the city in '05 and both Sarah and I really want to go back.

:gah:

What is with you people and Chicago?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

I already put her name in the Montreal video, she's pretty much contractually obligated. :shifty:

I told DG, I'll look at flights tonight. Last time I looked it was too spendy but maybe things have changed. And I have a friend, someone who sold me my Chicago ticket, who would be pretty sad if I wasn't coming to Chicago, but...

:gah:

Ha - the back of my iPad has a message on it.

"Congratulations from Jezebel!"

Pretty fancy.

Okay, seriously? I don't know what I'm going to do with this thing. I can ... put songs on it and listen via iTunes (so it's like my iPod). I can go online (so it's like my laptop). I can store pictures (so it's like everything else). I see I can buy issues of magazines to read on it (okay, that's kind of cool). There's a notepad, but it's totally one-finger typing, which isn't useful to me.

It's really pretty, though. I guess I should buy a case/cover for it. Assuming I figure out if I'll be trucking it around with me.

Okay, seriously? I don't know what I'm going to do with this thing.

Send it to me.

OK, I just had a short bus moment. I checked my blood sugar and the meter read 801. I panicked for a second. Then I realized 2 things:

1. The meter will only register blood sugar readings up to 600 and then it'll just say HI.

2. I was holding it upside down.

:reject:

Cats that need surgery and cars that need fixing and replacing. :(

eta - it's not a definite no at this point. I just need a streak of good fortune to happen, and I'm due, dammit.

I know what you mean. Mr.Z keeps alluding to the thought that one of us might not be employed come 2011...
kinda puts a damper on bike buying and U2 tour planning.

I am one-finger (okay, two finger) typing this post. It feels really weird to type like this. It's been yeeeeears since I did hunt and peck typing.

Trying tha
T now. You
Ckaxnka
See how s
Uccessdul it is. Gosh, this screen
Is awfully sensitive.

I kind of can
Type noRmally, although I have to go much slower than my usual speed, otherwise ,... Well, see above. Ha!

I have 4 sisters, and I like maybe one or two of them on a good day. :D

My best friend - whom I've known for 34 years now - has 4 older half sisters. She told me of a t-shirt she found several years ago which described their relationship perfectly: "God made us sisters. Prozac made us friends." :lmao:

It's sad, but it's true. :slant:

Apparently there is some sort of netflix thing for this thing. Would be neat to watch a flick ... Although I can already do that on my laptop.

Back
Top Bottom