PGP-We'll be back next week and we'll bring you a t-shirt.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:
aaah, nooooo VP ! :gah:

GG> if it's been reoccuring on Mondays you might want to think about what on Monday you mihgt be sressing out about ?the night before (Sunday) Or maybe something on Tues that you are stressing out about.

Headaches are often caused by physical stress- how you are holding your head/neck/shoulders --- too tense sometimes just under physical reasons moving/leaning this way too much will cause tension pain in the same area or sometimes opposite muscle which are compensating.

Headaches ALSO occur when there is extra mental/emotional stress that often shows up in physical syptoms in various parts /or systems of the body. Often but not onlyin the areas that tend to be problematic fopr you. People often uncounciously tighten parts of their body in reaxction to over stress!
So you have examain what is happening in your life, or what you might be thinking about in extra pessemistic ways .:hug:

Owww- zu!:hug:
Definately try more Abs exercises.
And what about more streching, and some yoga for the back? :hug:
ANd are you riding your bike any differently --esp if you are trying a new course (IF you are) ?

VP. :( :hug: Things can only get better right. :hug::heart:

Can I get that in writing, please? :wink:

Thanks everyone. :hug:

He just called and said it's the water pump, and will be around $250. There's more he should do, like replace the hoses because what happened today can wear them down, but he's just doing what absolutely needs to be done, because that car isn't far from the junk pile, anyway. I just need it to get me through till next spring. It'll be done tomorrow mid morning.

Can I get that in writing, please? :wink:

Thanks everyone. :hug :

He just called and said it's the water pump, and will be around $250. There's more he should do, like replace the hoses because what happened today can wear them down, but he's just doing what absolutely needs to be done, because that car isn't far from the junk pile, anyway. I just need it to get me through till next spring. It'll be done tomorrow mid morning.

Only if you send it back to me in writing. :shifty:

:lol::wink::hug:

No idea what $250 CAD is in UK £ but glad he can do it so quickly. You will have the car back in time for your mums appointment?

:ohmy::ohmy:
oh woah!

thanks goodness they found it!

if he's the forgetful type he should have some traveling w him on Public trasperation to remind him!

i guess that would be too expensive unless he somehow makes a lot of $$$$.

I think if I had something that expensive it would have its own security guard. :lmao: He either borrowed it ( I assume something that expensive would need to be guarded ) or he is very rich. :uhoh::lol:

Dorky dancing! :cute: *crawls back into a dark corner of PLEBA again*

Only if you send it back to me in writing. :shifty:

:lol::wink::hug:

No idea what $250 CAD is in UK £ but glad he can do it so quickly. You will have the car back in time for your mums appointment?

I think karma owes us. :angry: lol

VP in time to be able to drive your mom to her tests?
or you have to get a cab?

No, actually, we have to be at the hospital by 7 am. :crack: :crack: My sister is coming too, so it's just inconvenient, because now, she'll have to drive out of her way to pick me up, which means that we're all going to have an earlier start. And hopefully by the time we get out of there, it'll be done.

Sorry about your car woes, VP! :( :hug:

Because I am a dork, I have a currency converter website bookmarked. :lol: :nerd: $250 CAD is £154-ish.

I always keep an eye on what the US dollar is doing, especially in the lead-up to any trips down there, so I can pick the best day to exchange my $$. :lol:

Thanks Thora. :hug:

I'm so relieved. If it had been $500+, I seriously would have considered not fixing it. It's a 2000, it's got 220,000 km/130,000 miles on it, and there's other non-necessary work it should have that I'm not doing because it wouldn't be cost-effective. I can't afford a new one now though, I just really need this one to get me through the winter, or it'll be a hella cold few months of walking and public transportation. :crack:

Dorky dancing! :cute : *crawls back into a dark corner of PLEBA again*

:lol: Come back. :angry:

:lol::hug:

I read while catching up recently you work with Marine Mammals? :jealous: :cute: Must be awesome. :heart:

I think karma owes us. :angry : lol

No, actually, we have to be at the hospital by 7 am. :crack: :crack: My sister is coming too, so it's just inconvenient, because now, she'll have to drive out of her way to pick me up, which means that we're all going to have an earlier start. And hopefully by the time we get out of there, it'll be done.

It does. Damn you karma. :angry::lol:

:( Sorry it won't be ready but at least your sister can take you. :hug:

I think if I had something that expensive it would have its own security guard. :lmao: He either borrowed it ( I assume something that expensive would need to be guarded ) or he is very rich. :uhoh::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: That was the other thing I was thinking!!

How as your weekend:hug: - i was locked alot of the net this weekend so i missed like ? 20 pages on last thread! :|

:lol ::lol ::lol : That was the other thing I was thinking!!

How as your weekend:hug: - i was locked alot of the net this weekend so i missed like ? 20 pages on last thread! :|

Was ok. :) Over too fast. :| Back to hell today AKA work. Think I have a one to one tommorow which probably won't go well. :happy: :angry::lol:

Had a good time with Kat and Joe on Saturday. :cute: Didn't really do much as skint. :wink:

Hope yours was good ( apart from the net troubles. ) :hug:

It just occurred to me where my Shuffle and earbuds likely are at home. YAY. Fingers crossed they're actually there!

VP- you can borrow my car! It's actually clean for once!

I have hummus & pita chips. Life is pretty ok for the moment.

That's so sweet of you! :hug: Actually, I've been meaning to PM you about something. Not to borrow your car, promise. :wink: Things have been so crazy lately. I'll try for tomorrow or the day after.

:drool:

VP, sorry about your car troubles. And sending good vibes to your mom. :hug:

Thanks. :hug: Trying not to think about tomorrow too much. The doctor told us last week that he can almost always tell by looking exactly what's wrong, so we should know one way or the other. I'm super-nervous, when I'm not repressing.

:( Sorry it won't be ready but at least your sister can take you. :hug:

Yes, thank goodness!

:lol::hi5:

Ok so not not bad then. Cold be worse and be a couple hundred $. Still no repairs is better. :angry::lol:

Yeah, it's the kind of thing that could have been simple and relatively cheap, like it was, or it could have been very, very bad.

It just occurred to me where my Shuffle and earbuds likely are at home. YAY. Fingers crossed they're actually there!

Yay, fingers crossed! Have you had time to play with the iPad?

Think I have a one to one tommorow which probably won't go well. :happy: :angry: lol:

Hope yours was good ( apart from the net troubles. ) :hug:

:uhoh::uhoh: oh good luck jem! {{hugs}}

glad you had some fun!

Sat was pretty good! Sun ....eh.... somewhat draggy. It was often a upsetting week , so some energy drain, plus tuyrning the clock back, darker earlier :|:|:| blarghhhh.

AT least I finally was able to make somewhat cool blow-ups of one my best San Juan Beach pictures on nthe printer - it's in parts to tape togehter!
:hyper: :heart:

A friend tried to show me once a way to do it, not sure I understood what he was pointing out. I've tried it several timesover the past 3 years- kept messing it up! :huh::grumpy:
So THIS TIME I did a vesion that may be his idea, a mx, or my own. Didin't have time to ask him!

I made some prints-- to have differnt versions of it full pic (4 panels) , half horizontal , and a half vertical to put up in diffeent places!

and ripped out some colorful pages of yarns from a catalouge to also put up!

Yay, fingers crossed! Have you had time to play with the iPad?

I haven't even unwrapped it yet. All I've done is take it out of the shipping box. :lol: I knew if I dared start looking at it at work ... well .... let's just say I waste enough time here. :wink:

I know what I'm doing tonight, though! (after I practice the last two pieces I need to learn for choir tomorrow, that is.)

they probably are! :yes:

It's the hazard of transferring your crap from one purse to another. That's what I get for switching to a cute purse (as opposed to my heftier satchel I currently have going on to lug all my crap to and from work) to go out with the gals last Thursday night.

I'm 90% sure I left the headphones/Shuffle in that other purse. :up:

We're watching this travel show. The announcer says, "On the itinerary is a flight to Lake Titicaca." My mom goes, "Hahahahahaha he said titicaca." :heart:

Back
Top Bottom