PGP...... We'd love Bono to snuggle up beside us on a cold winters' nite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
now there's an idea :D:D:D:D:D:D *imagines snuggled under that lovely leather coat of his*

*sigh* I really best be heading off...my eyes are tired...LOL...good night girls! :hug:

see you soon *=)

susanp6 said:
Hiya BG! : love: loved reading about new boy 'almost' snoggin' ya today! : sexywink:

:drool:

I know.....he's so sexy!

I dont think i quite understand boys though :shrug:.....i wish he's just come outright with it and say "yeah, do you want to go out with me?"...instead of messing around.

Im always on myspace and when i read trhough comments about him with other girls....it gets me paranoid, and dunno why. It must be because of all the crap ive had with evil boy :sigh:

I've put him in my *these people rock my socks* box on myspace :lol:....and one girl ive spoke has said that she's seen me with him and said he's really flirty with me.

I just dont get boys at all!

Wild- tell her im definitley up for it! but i have to go now so, will she e-mail me the time & place or something! Thanks a lot hun :hug:

Goodnight my darlin's! :wave:

:quintclonelove: susan & wild! :heart:

:kiss:es to everyone else!

xx :hug: xx

Nite u2_girlie :wave: have some nice dreams! :ohmy:

Did you have a similar thread idea SG?! :)

Didn't understand how you meant about saying hi earlier as i didn't see anything :confused:

Anyway, i'd love Bono to heat me up on such a freezing cold nite! Brrrrrrrr :yes: :heart:

:banghead: My last question was for Wild&not Sg! I always put everything wrong :tsk: :(

No Susan, I've been meaning to start a thread based on the song I've had stuck in my head - or, more accurately, the line

"Wa-wa-wa-wandering!'

:lol:

Oh, i see SG! :lol: you could do it for the next thread then :D :up:

Oh rite Wild - think i get it!

Cool SG! :D :happy: and so could Edge, Larry and Adam then eh?! :sexywink:

bono_gal said:

I dont think i quite understand boys though :shrug:.....i wish he's just come outright with it and say "yeah, do you want to go out with me?"...instead of messing around.

Even though bg's gone, I have to say: I've been friends with one of those for a decade now ...

... so why did I hang around so long?

Well, he's good to go to concerts and movies with, I guess.

:shrug:

Pleban Service Announcement: New "A Story Without Me" chapters up in Fan Fic Forum since last night/very early this a.m.. If anyone still remembers I write/wrote fanfic. :lol:

hi tre&Jo :wave: :wave:

It is SO cold here! I heard that it was -7 in the south of England so it seems as tho' it's just as bad down there as it is in Scotland! :yikes: :shocked:

Sad_Girl said:
Yep - No biggie Susan

Besides, It's awfully cold here - I could stand having Bono warm me up :wink:

It's cold in the southern part of Mich. too ... :help:

I've been imagining a fanfic scene of of my female character, a cold winter night, and B ...

That ought to make a November night toasty: :combust:

If you were going to a going-away party at a bar, would you think around 8:30 would be a reasonable time to arrive?

**I have no clue what time it starts, I didn't think to email till I got here tonight... I was thinking of leaving here around 8:30 if Sam doesn't get back to me (the bar is one subway stop from here *g*)

tresig1.jpg

tresig2.jpg

tresig3.jpg

tresig.jpg

tresig.jpg

Crumpy :giggle: was that meant to be grumpy tre?! :wink:

Yeah, i'm always thinking about how it's just 4 months til March and my birthday too! :hyper: it's a good way to think about it: At least i'm closer to spring now :heart:

Back
Top Bottom