PGP...... We'd love Bono to snuggle up beside us on a cold winters' nite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diane L said:

Diane! You don't wanna go to some setlist party! It's just a bunch of people bitching about the night's setlist!

I'll tell you what's on tonight's setlist:

Most of the songs from HTDAAB.

A lot of other U2 songs.

and they end the show the way God intends them to end it, with "40."

There you have it, Diane. A U2 setlist.

:wink:

Diane L said:

And that's why I cried hysterically...really hysterically...at the part in "Love Actually" where the guy uses cue cards to tell his best friend's wife that he loves her...and as he walks away he says "Enough. Enough now."

The story of my life.

have I told you how much I completely LOVE that movie? :lol: :heart: :hug:

jobob said:

Diane! You don't wanna go to some setlist party! It's just a bunch of people bitching about the night's setlist!

A lot of other U2 songs.

Any "Crumbs"?

Jobob! :wave: :hug:

jobob said:

A lot of other U2 songs.

Thought so....I haven't been to a setlist party since the last Toronto show.

Diane L said:

And that's why I cried hysterically...really hysterically...at the part in "Love Actually" where the guy uses cue cards to tell his best friend's wife that he loves her...and as he walks away he says "Enough. Enough now."

The story of my life.

Oh, I have done brave and stupid things like that In the Name of Unrequited, Unattainable Love. I could tell stories ... at least one of which I'd prefer not to post on the Internet, thanks.

jobob said:

Oh, I have done brave and stupid things like that In the Name of Unrequited, Unattainable Love. I could tell stories ... at least one of which I'd prefer not to post on the Internet, thanks.

I've told men that I have crushes on them. One of them was at a company I left...and returned to shortly after. He then left...and eventually returned. So, now I spend time trying to avoid him whenever I'm there.

:reject:

jobob said:

:yes: Worse than war stories are the tales of the things we have done in the name of romantic love :sigh:

jobob said:

Diane! :hug:

They played Crumbs for me in Day-tawa, hon.

Call me crazy, but I still want Fast Cars. :wink:

I know you've been to Fan Fic Forum recently. :wink:

Yeah, I've been to Fan Fic Forum. I get around!!! And I do so love weddings. :sad: <happy tears

I forget whether I've heard Fast Cars once or twice, I think it was twice. But I never saw Crumbs. :sad:

Monday's show is going to be soooo very sad, because I will be saying goodbye to Our Guys, to the Vertigo tour. I'm going to be crying all the way home on the train.

So you're now visiting the city of blinding lights, sami? :cool:

Is this a Turkey Day vacation visit? Are you visiting any colleges or universities while you're in NYC? Seeing the relatives?

And will you be going to MSG while you're in town? :wink:

jobob said:
So you're now visiting the city of blinding lights, sami? :cool:

Is this a Turkey Day vacation visit? Are you visiting any colleges or universities while you're in NYC? Seeing the relatives?

And will you be going to MSG while you're in town? :wink:

:yes: Long Island, same thing :wink:

Yes, I'm staying through Thanksgiving :drool: No college visits yet, that's spring/summer for me (even though I've been to NYU a million times :drool: ) Yep, staying with my aunt and uncle and cousins, seeing the rest of the family too :D :hyper:

and I will be going to MSG if I get tickets!!! :angry:

actually, I'll hopefully be there even without tickets :lol:

Diane L said:

Monday's show is going to be soooo very sad, because I will be saying goodbye to Our Guys, to the Vertigo tour. I'm going to be crying all the way home on the train.

I don't know how the heck I'll feel on Dec. 10, which will be my last Vertigo Tour show.

Well, I have a good guess how I'll feel on Dec. 11:

Two shots of :) One shot of :sad: Or vice versa.

I'm thinking of bringing my dad's old Sony Handicam to Cleveland* for a "Behind the Tour" or "A Day in the Life of jobob" documentary -- if I find enough other Plebans in Cleveland, that is.

*I dunno if I can fit it into my Boston luggage, it's bulky ...

jobob said:

I don't know how the heck I'll feel on Dec. 10, which will be my last Vertigo Tour show.

Well, I have a good guess how I'll feel on Dec. 11:

Two shots of :) One shot of :sad: Or vice versa.

I'm thinking of bringing my dad's old Sony Handicam to Cleveland* for a "Behind the Tour" or "A Day in the Life of jobob" documentary -- if I find enough other Plebans in Cleveland, that is.

*I dunno if I can fit it into my Boston luggage, it's bulky ...

What you'll also need is Bono as your cameraman, asking people on the GA line what they think of you! :wink:

I can't remember if GG is or not - I know she used to talk about it. Snooky mentioned it once, too, but I don't know for sure about either of them :shrug:

I know I could make the drive to St Louis, but I'm out of $$ for Travel and Ticket expenses :sad:

the rockin edge said:
yeah GG is coming :D I just wondered about anyone else :shifty: on the road trip:wink:

Well if you're driving... :flirt: :sexywink:

And Thanks Diane :drool: I like this avi too :yes: I need to start making Sigs more often and Avi's less... :lol: I can never choose one to stick with

Diane L said:

What you'll also need is Bono as your cameraman, asking people on the GA line what they think of you! :wink:

bonocamera.jpg

"And what do you think of jobob?"

jobob would rather think about Bono holding a video camera. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom