PGP...... We'd love Bono to snuggle up beside us on a cold winters' nite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono_gal said:

evil boy still wont give up.......he's just comical now :lmao:

He's buying me U2 dvds for christmas :drool:

materialistic getting your own back on eveil boys is great :evil:

muhaha :wink:

:censored: if he's buying U2 DVDs to win back women, then I should date and break up with Evil Boy myself.

I have yet to see Rattle and Hum, Red Rocks, Zoo TV, or Boston. That's some serious cash on Amazon.com, girls.

I wonder if he likes older American women. :hmm:

:laugh:

Evil Boy and BG never officially dated and broke up, exactly Jo - he was just trying to get a little something with BG on the side - his serious girlfriend was one of BG's best friends :slant:

Sad_Girl said:
Evil Boy and BG never officially dated and broke up, exactly Jo -

:slaps self on forehead: D'oh!

Now I remember the drama and bg's pain ...
sorry I forgot and made such light of it, bg.

:reject:

<--- :will stay in box until you say it's safe for her to come out:

Edit: Sneaks out of penalty box long enough to put a CD in her CD burner and rip yet another CD from iTunes ... BRB

Last edited:
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Jeez...I must have missed this part....I wonder why she didn't blamed Evil Boy....it's his fault to begin with! :tsk:

cuz she's a teenage girl. 98% of them would blame/hate the other girl and forgive the boy

I know - I was one of the 98% - when my Best friend slept with my boyfriend on the night we graduated from High School - I got back together with him within two weeks and didn't talk to her for like eight months - after calling her some really nasty names

Lucky for me, we managed to make up later and are good friends again now, and I haven't seen him in years

:lol: Jo - I'm sure you didn't offend BG :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

cuz she's a teenage girl. 98% of them would blame/hate the other girl and forgive the boy

I know - I was one of the 98% - when my Best friend slept with my boyfriend on the night we graduated from High School - I got back together with him within two weeks and didn't talk to her for like eight months - after calling her some really nasty names

Lucky for me, we managed to make up later and are good friends again now, and I haven't seen him in years

Ahh...I see...I will admit that I've never dated before....so I really have no idea about things like that....but still she should have yelled at Evil Boy too.

Sad_Girl said:

I know - I was one of the 98%

Nothing against you, SG -- and maybe I would have done the same thing if it had happened to me in high school -- but what is up with that? Do they want to save their relationships so badly that they don't blame their guys for cheating on them? Do they totally lose their God-given common sense and replace it with bad soap opera scripts? Or are girls -- and a lot of adult women -- blind when it comes to this?

I just don't get it. :confused:

jobob said:

Nothing against you, SG -- and maybe I would have done the same thing if it had happened to me in high school -- but what is up with that? Do they want to save their relationships so badly that they don't blame their guys for cheating on them? Do they totally lose their God-given common sense and replace it with bad soap opera scripts? Or are girls -- and a lot of adult women -- blind when it comes to this?

That's exactly what I was thinking about! :hug:

jobob said:

I think a lot of it is reasoned away by girls thinking 1. the boy was seduced/ thus making it the other girls fault
2. there was something wrong with them in the first place
3. that boys can't control themselves as well as girls; thus they are forgiven, but another girl should have known better

Sad_Girl said:

I think a lot of it is reasoned away by girls thinking 1. the boy was seduced/ thus making it the other girls fault
2. there was something wrong with them in the first place
3. that boys can't control themselves as well as girls; thus they are forgiven, but another girl should have known better

Boy...we are very very very very narrow minded when it comes to dating.....:tsk:

Hey Diane :wave:

and Jo and Weldy, you also have to remember that there is NOTHING rational about 'love'

especially when you're young and haven't learned about letting go and moving on

Sad_Girl said:

and Jo and Weldy, you also have to remember that there is NOTHING rational about 'love'

That's why I said that we are very narrowminded when it comes to dating and love....because of our sense of rationality goes out the window.

Sad_Girl said:

Well, I was also thinking about how they are young and inexperienced, which doesn't help matters.

Of course, there's nothing rational about love. Myself, I am the Queen of Unrequited Love. I'd rather live among the common folk in a land where romantic love is a mutual thing. Ah, well. :sad:

(Edit: I sure am using that little sad similie a lot tonight, aren't I?)

Last edited:
jobob said:

Well, I was also thinking about how they are young and inexperienced, which doesn't help matters.

Of course, there's nothing rational about love. Myself, I am the Queen of Unrequited Love. I'd rather live among the common folk in a land where romantic love is a shared and mutual thing. Ah, well. :sad:

So would I :hug:

Unrequited Love is the title of my poetry collection :lol:

:sigh: I think, in general, most people have an unrealistic concept of love.

jobob said:

Of course, there's nothing rational about love. Myself, I am the Queen of Unrequited Love. I'd rather live among the common folk in a land where romantic love is a mutual thing. Ah, well. :sad:

And that's why I cried hysterically...really hysterically...at the part in "Love Actually" where the guy uses cue cards to tell his best friend's wife that he loves her...and as he walks away he says "Enough. Enough now."

The story of my life.

Back
Top Bottom