PGP...... We'd love Bono to snuggle up beside us on a cold winters' nite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh Jem - was it someone slagging Bono again? :angry: :madwife:

They know nothing of the man's massive talents :no:

So someone did say something bad then Jem? What was it - that Bono's ugly? :mad: :rolleyes:

Oh are ya meeting BG tom then? In Liverpool? :hyper: ;)

Yeah Bono certainly looks 'massive' despite jokes about his, um height!!!! :shifty:

:lmao:

Ok so.....

I have a lesson with New Boy today......3 hours, with an hours break inbetween :drool:

Anyway, i was standing in the foyer with my friend and he came in.

New Boy/BG conversation:

New Boy: I'm walkin round here like someone stupid- i cant see a thing! You know cos im supposed to wear glasses.
Me: Oh yeah, what happened to them?
New Boy: Lost 'em....so now i cant see anyone. Well, i can see you.
Me: Ha ha, well im right in front of you!
New Boy: Yeah............God, isnt it cold? My hands are freezin!
*new boy puts his hands on my face n yeah, they were a bit cold. But, right about now ive nearly fainted twice over cos he's just looking right at me *swoooooons*
Me: Yeah, theyre cold, you should wear gloves. (i know, omg, could i have said anythin more stupid?!?)
*New boy just gets hold of my hand....just like rubs it sort of thing.
New Boy: Well, theyre a bit warmer now.
*said with probably the most sweetest smile eveeeeeer.

He almost *leaned in* you would say and then the guy i was with subtly coughed as if to say "yeah, erm....i am here you know."

So new boy said to him "oh you wanna hold my hand?" and he just laughed and stuff. Then he just said see ya back in english and he went!!!!!!!!!

Copy & paste :drool:

But omg! That was such a moment :combust:.....even if i still dont understand him :angry:

But that hug yesterday........i think that beats today. It was just soooooooo warm and stuffs *gooey woosheyness*

:cute:

Edge rocks out on fire BIG TIME during Electric co :rockon: :dancing: :heart:

Meant to tell you BG, that i find it so confusing you know about guys and all that :shrug: :confused:

So are ya meetin Jem in the 'pool then? :sexywink:

the rockin edge said:

is it? I thought it was because of his guitar playing:droo l: :drool : :droo l: : drool:

:wink:

Maybe thats why he has a way with the ladies in the first place :wink:

62030113_190da48d38_o.jpg

7699680.jpg

FlyYourKite said:
BG that is such a cute story!! :cute: Sounds like things are going well :up:

:sexywink:

They are and they aren't....

It's just this whole thing of other girls.....he's like one of the most popular guys in friggen liverpool and...i come off really jealous when i say this....but i dont know whats goin on with him!

A while ago i thought he was single and he had a girlfriend.....i know he's not with her now but i found out today that he had been to some girls house.....

But he still claims to be single :shrug:

I need to get more informed :lol:

I'm going to a gig on tuesday night....and i think he'll be there so....fingers crossed!

I adore that 1st pic of Edge SG! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Hail, hail guitar hero!!!! :applaud: :dancing: :rockon:

BG awwww new boy :cute:

For those that dont know, "My :lol: Dave " had his head shaved (with another guy on our team at work) today for a charity event here called children in need , i have pics to show you tomoz, though he doesnt photograph v well

:lmao:

bless him

susanp6 said:
Edge rocks out on fire BIG TIME during Electric co : rockon: : dancing: : heart:

Meant to tell you BG, that i find it so confusing you know about guys and all that : shrug: : confused:

So are ya meetin Jem in the 'pool then? : sexywink:

Aww, thanks m'dear!

Means a lot to me that you are just as confused by the species...

*casts tre a look*

:kiss:....jokin darlin!

We're meeting sometime next month.....when my scabies have gone! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom