PGP:We won`t be defeated

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I also got distracted (must have seen something shiny). It's close to my bedtime too (even though I slept a lot this afternoon).

See you later.

:shocked: it's so quiet here!

:drool: Listening to a radio show from 1992 with the boys, dayummm Bono's voice.... Adams voice... :giggle: and htey're gonna call the White House soon and get to talk to Bill Clinton!:lmao:

:wink: the link is in Music On The Internet

Galeongirl said:
:shocked: it's so quiet here!

:drool: Listening to a radio show from 1992 with the boys, dayummm Bono's voice.... Adams voice... :giggle: and htey're gonna call the White House soon and get to talk to Bill Clinton!:lmao:

Adam's voice is funny? :scratch:

Galeongirl said:

Oooooh... I've bookmarked that link, I hope it's still working in a week or so cos our internet's been slowed down, we reached our DL limit... :(

And Adam's voice is :drool:...

Hi SG and Galeongirl and anyone else who's around :wave:
I'm off to work again... and I was late yesterday anyway! :lol:

Goodnight Galeongirl!

Yeah, she is pretty cool, SG... someone else in the team tends to get a bit more narky about it though, but she's working offsite this week, tee hee...
I have this chronic inability to be on time for anything though, it's getting to the point where I need to prove to myself that I am capable of being on time... :lol:
Except now one of my housemates is in the shower so I can't brush my teeth, and there's no way I'm going to work until I do!

Alisaura said:
Goodnight Galeongirl!

Yeah, she is pretty cool, SG... someone else in the team tends to get a bit more narky about it though, but she's working offsite this week, tee hee...
I have this chronic inability to be on time for anything though, it's getting to the point where I need to prove to myself that I am capable of being on time... :lol:
Except now one of my housemates is in the shower so I can't brush my teeth, and there's no way I'm going to work until I do!

Yeah, I can understand that! On both points, wanting to improve your ability to be on time and NOT wanting to go out with Morning breath :yuck:

Morning breath = icky.

I've just been told that our internet should be back to full speed by tonight, hooray! :D

And we're having pancakes at work today... :drool: I think it's supposed to be Shrove Tuesday or something...?

Back
Top Bottom