PGP:We won`t be defeated

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

:hug: You need a nice holiday i think. :hug:

Is this the sexy doc you went to see. :drool:

glad your mum is doing well?

Noooo, this doctor is like 70-ish, a kindly old English gentleman. :lol: Really nice man and funny, but about the furthest thing from sexy I can imagine. :lol:

A holiday. :sigh: :drool:

Are you asking if I'm glad my mom is doing well, or questioning if you are? :shifty: :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Hi Weldy :hug: :hug: Hi VP

Sorry - I didn't mean to be such a bummer :reject:

I need to take my own advice and quit looking too far into the future. Just take things day by day and deal with them as they come up

Definately :yes:

The only one who's going to look after you is YOU. I've been priviledged to know you for nearly 2 years and you truely deserve some happiness.... :hug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

You're welcome :hug:

I'm doing fine :D

Yea.....my dad crashed the XP software on the other one and we decided to rent a new one until we either like the new computer (with the new Vista software) or we have enough money to pay $100 to get a new XP software kit. But at least we have a nice big screen with the new computer :drool:

Big screens. :drool:

Hey everyone! VP, SG, Wild, Jem, clone:love:, Weldy, did I miss anyone? :hug:s all around!

VP, it really has been ages, I've seen your posts, though, so I know you've had a bit of a rough spot, right? :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Noooo, this doctor is like 70-ish, a kindly old English gentleman. :lol : Really nice man and funny, but about the furthest thing from sexy I can imagine. :lol :

A holiday. :sigh: :drool:

Are you asking if I'm glad my mom is doing well, or questioning if you are? :shifty: :wink:

:lmao: It was meant to say. " i'm glad your mum is doing well." :lmao: I'm such an ass.

I do question my own wellness sometimes though. :lol:

Ooops wrong doctor. :lol:

I want a holiday too. :drool::sigh:

VintagePunk said:

Jem, I'm so glad it wasn't awkward! Maybe a spur of the moment call was the best thing, as opposed to knowing it was coming, and having time to get all stressed about it. :) And it bodes well for when you finally do meet face to face.

Yeah i think it worked out better. :)

Hi Thora. :hug:

Wild :hug: Jem :hug: SG :hug: VP :hug: Weldy :hug: Clone :hug: :love:

Wow - lots of us here right now!

I'm pretty good. Today has been pretty busy at work, but good. I hope you all are doing well. :)

Back
Top Bottom